Swindon match on Iplayer

Norwich exile

Hi all,

I paid a tenner to stream the original Swindon fixture on iFollow, didn't chase up any refund as I wanted to just carry it over to the rearranged match. Does anyone know if this happens automatically on iFollow or should I contact Chris Williams about it? (I'm aware of the shoddy customer service that others have complained about on here in the past).

Cheers!

You should be fine, I'm sure it worked OK for everyone with Crewe passes. If you have twitter, the club link the iFollow contact details regularly so would speak with them directly rather than Chris Williams to be sure.

At some point before KO (couple of days in case of the Crewe game) it said "You already have access to this match", so see if that happens with you next to the Swindon game. If this is the case then you'll be fine.

Sounds like it should be fine if it worked for the (woeful) Crewe game. Thanks for the help!

Hi all,

I paid a tenner to stream the original Swindon fixture on iFollow, didn't chase up any refund as I wanted to just carry it over to the rearranged match. Does anyone know if this happens automatically on iFollow or should I contact Chris Williams about it? (I'm aware of the shoddy customer service that others have complained about on here in the past).

Cheers!
Chris will pass you onto this chap. The best point of contact is:
Tom Law | Head of Marketing and CRM
| Oxford United Football Club
| email: tlaw@oufc.co.uk
| site: www.oufc.co.uk

Hi all,

Cheers!
I’m a ST holder and confused paid a tenner for the recent Crewe fixture.
I emailed iFollow immediately to explain and received a prompt reply and a full refund.
Have you logged on to see if you have a match ticket access to the game ?

I got automatic access to the crewe game with no trouble(unfortunately). Seems to be working a bit better except for refunds!

I am also paying 45 for a season pass maybe there should be a discount for watching it live.

When I log in to iFollow now it says that I already have access to this match, so looks like it'll work fine.

Back
Top Bottom