Championship Swansea

oufc1991

I wonder if they will be interested in KR they’ve apparently got a reduced budget selling their best midfielder in grimes their main striker ayew out of contract this summer might be the sort of job KR could do wonders with
Personally if I was a Swansea fan I’d want Appleton youngish and a very good manager who can work on a tight budget

I wonder if they will be interested in KR they’ve apparently got a reduced budget selling their best midfielder in grimes their main striker ayew out of contract this summer might be the sort of job KR could do wonders with
Personally if I was a Swansea fan I’d want Appleton youngish and a very good manager who can work on a tight budget
Do they only have a choice of current or past oufc managers?

Anyone got Gary Waddock's phone number?

I should imagine Wilder will want his next job to be his big pay day, despite what happened at the end at Sheffield United his stock is still high, he will want to capitalise on that now what with the risk that comes with every management job.

Apparently Cooper agreed to leave two weeks ago. Swans should be in the League of Wales in any case, along with Cardiff, Newport and Merthyr. Have a South Wales Dragons team in the English league system instead.

Like a young Karl Robinson. Or an old one.

Apparently Cooper agreed to leave two weeks ago. Swans should be in the League of Wales in any case, along with Cardiff, Newport and Merthyr. Have a South Wales Dragons team in the English league system instead.
Have they let you back out of the loony home

Or both together.... . An Evans and Rayner style partnership for the 2020s

Jody Morris the odds on favourite. (could Terry be involved too?)
Russell Martin second, but would require compensation and therefore take a lot longer to get to a deal - it doesn't sound like Swansea want to go down that avenue, with Morris being available now.

Back
Top Bottom