Chairman Surprise!

ST holders only apparently getting 'mystery goodies in the post

Me Nephew had his , but not as yet me Sis or me Dad

We got sent little boxes of posh gingerbread from work to thank us for being stars during lockdown, maybe it will be that. I hope not, I hate gingerbread.

ST holders only apparently getting 'mystery goodies in the post

Me Nephew had his , but not as yet me Sis or me Dad

What about us season ticket holders last year who never asked for a refund. 😜

Just about everything is edible, just for most things it's advisable not to...
I'm telling you it's going to be yellow, ribbed condoms and as for edible they are flavoured with the sweat of Gary Briggs - oh yes!

At risk of being completely on my own on this, I was a little disappointed by the "surprise", I feel like they could have done a little more for fans that have essentially dumped £450+ (£300 this season and then half of last) into the club. Something as simple as a gift card to buy a t-shirt from the club shop at no charge or a scarf sent in the post.

At risk of being completely on my own on this, I was a little disappointed by the "surprise", I feel like they could have done a little more for fans that have essentially dumped £450+ (£300 this season and then half of last) into the club. Something as simple as a gift card to buy a t-shirt from the club shop at no charge or a scarf sent in the post.

Genuine fans would expect nothing.
So the little "surprise" is a nice touch IMHO.
We knew the likely outcome when we signed up.

Not sure the sly dig was required, having a different opinion doesn’t make me any less genuine than you are

Also never said it wasn’t a nice touch, just felt they could have done something a little more/creative, maybe do a special t-shirt of some sort to acknowledge how much of a genuine fan you were for gifting £300 to the club

We didn't know about it last season when we signed up though. Lots of us didn't ask for a refund. I'm not saying the club should of sent every fan on the database a shirt or scarf, surely they know the fans who have a current season ticket and the ones who didn't ask for any money back last season.

We didn't know about it last season when we signed up though. Lots of us didn't ask for a refund. I'm not saying the club should of sent every fan on the database a shirt or scarf, surely they know the fans who have a current season ticket and the ones who didn't ask for any money back last season.
Everyone knew the risk of buying a season ticket this season, and that we may only be able to watch on ifollow, but the majority of fans still purchased one anyway to help the club.

Everyone knew the risk of buying a season ticket this season, and that we may only be able to watch on ifollow, but the majority of fans still purchased one anyway to help the club.

Yes and I respect everyone that did, but the point is anyone that did buy one this season knew the risk they may not ever attend a game and have to put up with ifollow. I decided rather than taking the chance I would pump money in to the club through the club shop this year. So I have spent well over £400 on items this season

Last season though when we signed up the pandemic wasn't even heard off and we were all due on average £70 - £100 refund. Alot of us let the club keep it but it would of been nice to atleast get a letter, signed photo of the players etc as a thanks. I didn't even receive an email, only email I received was asking me to renew.

Back
Top Bottom