General Supporters guide to attending matches

No the 3 game block to apply for needed at 12pm and only 60% of ST memebers applied, I got the Northampton game now whether the club have just allocated the tickets for that game as it’s next Tuesday and the Dons game and the Donny game will be allocated next week to give the club more time.
Cheers, yeah looks like it’s just Tuesday allocated. Fingers crossed for Boxing Day.

No the 3 game block to apply for needed at 12pm and only 60% of ST memebers applied, I got the Northampton game now whether the club have just allocated the tickets for that game as it’s next Tuesday and the Dons game and the Donny game will be allocated next week to give the club more time.
No? You said previously, the club are saying all those who applied should get tickets to two out of the three game block? Therefore, if someone is not given a ticket for Northampton, then it means they should get both Boxing Day and Doncaster...

Still means you personally also have a chance of Boxing Day or Doncaster.

Last edited:
Has anybody not got Northampton ?
I haven't and seen a few on here also haven't. Not seen too many mention it though so hopefully they've managed to get most of the fans in who requested tickets

Has anybody not got Northampton ?
Not received an email. Was a bit surprised when the club said only 60% of STHs applied as I was expecting it to be 80+%. Should mean I get the Boxing Day match, but if there’s no email for that either (when the club have said most will get 2 out of 3) it would point to an admin error with the applications. Fingers crossed that’s not the case but thoughts like these wouldn’t be crossing my mind if they’d have emailed those who were unsuccessful rather than only those getting tickets.

Sorry to hear some fans haven’t got the draw for Northampton tickets.

Tuesday night under lights. Perhaps first game for ten months. But then it’s only Northampton. And all the restrictions in place.

I’ve been allocated a seat back in the East stand. Much preferred SSU against Hull.

Back
Top Bottom