General Subscription boxes

Forgive my ignorance but who or what is The Terrace?

Personally I think I'd be more likely to buy what I actually wanted from there rather than buy a monthly mystery box which might contain stuff that would just get put in a drawer. Maybe there will be a few other things that aren't available straight from there?

But I suspect this isn't costing the club anything in time or money (The Terrace will deal with it) and might make a bit for the club coffers. So good luck to them.

It will be interesting to hear from the people on here who have signed up what is actually in the boxes when they arrive!

If you get merchandise worth more than the subscription, how much is the club actually making out of it? Considering the Terrace will be taking their cut as well as the cost of making the products.
There's a difference between how much it costs you and how much it costs them.

Think this is good if you've got a full family of OUFC fans whom with the merch can be shared out. My household is me, my partner who hates football and my son who is 9 months old and cares more about eating everything than OUFC, so this is def not for me right now. However, when little man is a bit older I imagine it could be quite fun to open a box every month with him and see what goodies we get, and it also would keep him interested in OUFC if he keeps getting a box of stuff from them every month. Assuming it's not costing the club anything to do I think it's a great little idea, and hope it goes well.

What's the quality and look of "Terrace" stuff like in real life? To be honest I always thought the designs were a little bit tacky.

Just dug these out the cupboard, was gunna stick them on eBay but wondered if they’d be snapped up on here?

£22.99 each + pp. 😉

Attachments

• 337D93BF-0470-4392-A2FE-A476A012D118.jpeg
    337D93BF-0470-4392-A2FE-A476A012D118.jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 23
  • C08186F6-01D1-4B1C-B016-8A81D2849297.jpeg
    C08186F6-01D1-4B1C-B016-8A81D2849297.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 23
What's the quality and look of "Terrace" stuff like in real life? To be honest I always thought the designs were a little bit tacky.
Quality is good for everything I've had (mugs, blankets, shirts). They are good guys, locally based (Banbury - they sponsor Banbury Utd and provide custom kit), they are quite approachable and have answered anything I've asked them.

Loot boxes. Yes a lot of countries are ruling these constitute gambling, the gaming industry is moving away from them, mostly hastened by the Star wars battlefront controversy.

Loot boxes in games slightly different to subscription boxes. Loot boxes in games are a gamble. This, although you don't know what the contents will be will always be the same as others buying the same subscription will get, and will always be of value of purchase.

Trading Cards

ExuxDZZXIAMlVXk

I want to explain what's going on to the guy above. You can of course buy separately what you want and not overpay. But the meaning of such boxes is to enjoy the unexpected and unusual!!

On one of the old "club terrace" boxes I got a heat changing Oxford 'til I Die mug that I love, and a bottle opener that was a bit shite! That's the great thing with these boxes, then unknowing and surprise at what you might get.

We'll see what goodies we get at the beginning of May!

Back
Top Bottom