National News Sir Keir Starmer

Show some respect please.

Is what the Chinese call it.

Next thing you'll be calling Zambia Rhodesia ;)
Ah yes....... peoples/regions... its all the same to extremists.
Just like Birobidzhan, Russia's Jewish Autonomous Region............ are the people Russian? Jewish? Or Birobidzhani`s? ;)

Comrade Corbyn may struggle with that one.

Interesting you note Zambia....... from `72 to `91 you could only vote for one party..... very Orwellian.

Oh joy.... the NEC are reported to have lifted the Magic Grandpa`s suspension.

Just when there was a small hope the bad smell had gone.

Funny that.....Labour letting Cordustbin back in and the Tories seemingly ready to part ways with Johnson

He's the Labour equivalent of JRM and the other ERG nutters in the Tory party.

I would trust Starmer far more to provide some equilibrium and proberty for Labour than I ever would Bojo to do the same for the Tories.

Last edited:
Ah yes....the honourable member for the 17th century... self-styled "vir populus" (as he himself might say) and widely recognised by experts as the largest invertebrate native to this green and pleasant land.

"Leader of the house" is about the safest place they could put him.Gives him an air of "authority" whilst having none in reality. It has the added bonus of keeping him away from gaffe-prone media outings where his antiquated views on just about everything have a nasty habit of resurfacing.

Shrewd move by the Tories....keep the artefact at arms length and out of public view[emoji6]

From the article......
"Tens of thousands of ordinary party members have just voted for left-wing NEC candidates and their views are being ignored. Taken with the removal of the Labour whip from Jeremy Corbyn, this will be seen as another attack on the party left."

Maybe Kier is doing "New, New Labour" and going for the middle............ that have just had Rishi`s arms wrapped firmly round them, once the money starts filtering through it`ll be time for another GE.

From the article......
"Tens of thousands of ordinary party members have just voted for left-wing NEC candidates and their views are being ignored. Taken with the removal of the Labour whip from Jeremy Corbyn, this will be seen as another attack on the party left."

Maybe Kier is doing "New, New Labour" and going for the middle............ that have just had Rishi`s arms wrapped firmly round them, once the money starts filtering through it`ll be time for another GE.

Just like moderate members got ignored and the Labour Left attacked non-Corbynistas. Sadly I think what is happening now needs to happen although it is unsavoury.

I don't think the Tories will be infighting as well soon. The difference seems to be the Tories want power but the Labour Left sadly appear happy to be the opposition rather than Govt.

Some of your posts are good my friend and interesting to read, some of them smack straight of the "Daily Mail". Hence I tend to ignore the more ill informed posts.
Having never bought or read a copy I couldn’t say. Most of what I’ve written on China has been through lived experience, the work I do and the charities/NGOs I follow. Good to know the Daily Mail are highlighting these issues too.

EDIT - All that said I’m not in the business of falling out with people over our differing views! We can leave that to others haha.

Last edited:
Captain Hindsight excelling himself on the BBC this morning.

"I called for a lockdown" is a bit of a duff message 7 hours after it arrived. Note he didn`t say anything like "I called for a lockdown in Nov/Dec.....".

Now Louise is giving him a grilling over schools being open or shut........ and he`s as good as saying he would have done the same.

Populism is no way to lead. ;) :)

"I called for a lockdown" is a bit of a duff message 7 hours after it arrived.
At exactly the same time Johnson was saying it's safe to go to school!! Open your eyes. Stop blindly following Johnson.

Back
Top Bottom