National News Sir Keir Starmer

They have a responsibility to oppose HMG but not to incite violence as Nadine did.

So either of them.... reprimand or sack?
How did she? Have I missed something? Was there more than the tweet?

Labour MP tells British Asian to "jump back from where you came"........... classy.
1616587252092.png

Twitter is you're new hobby isn't it.

What is the context here...where did he come from?

Maybe she meant under a rock...or bridge - that's where trolls normally live isn't it?

For someone who proclaims not to be bothered about things they can't affect, you spend an awful lot of time doing just that ;)

Twitter is you're new hobby isn't it.

What is the context here...where did he come from?

Maybe she meant under a rock...or bridge - that's where trolls normally live isn't it?

For someone who proclaims not to be bothered about things they can't affect, you spend an awful lot of time doing just that ;)

WFH and on study leave means sitting at a computer uploading stuff and killing time winding up the liberal sorts.....

Aye......... retirement! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Victor-Meldrew.jpg

Liverpool being handed over to be run by the Tories is not going to end well for labour and Keir !
The muppets will still vote Labour by a landslide, when they get the chance. It's actually kind of sad how brainwashed the people of Liverpool really are. An insular little place, where people still find a way to blame their issues on Thatcher, and not the Labour council who have been stealing from them for decades.

"Shadow local government secretary Steve Reed said the Labour party accepted the report "in full" and would hold a review into what he called "severe institutional weaknesses".

Can`t run a City so can`t run a Country I would say.........................

"Shadow local government secretary Steve Reed said the Labour party accepted the report "in full" and would hold a review into what he called "severe institutional weaknesses".

Can`t run a City so can`t run a Country I would say.........................

You could say that for Tory Northamptonshire.

Tbh I think Starmer's crew will be rubbing their collective hands with delight that Jenrick is helping with the purge of the left. Derek bloody Hatton was one of the five arrested!!

For those old enough to remember and in a Welsh accent please 'a Labour Council, (louder) a Labour Council' .

You could say that for Tory Northamptonshire.

Tbh I think Starmer's crew will be rubbing their collective hands with delight that Jenrick is helping with the purge of the left. Derek bloody Hatton was one of the five arrested!!

For those old enough to remember and in a Welsh accent please 'a Labour Council, (louder) a Labour Council' .
Thought Northamptonshire was finished and split into two Unitary Authorities? Hey ho, must look it up.

As for Labour.... a read of Kiers twitter feed says much of what people seem to think!
A continuing purge of the left will only serve to weaken Labours already fragile position.
If those who are too far to the left find solace in another party, something akin to the Tory-UKIP-Brexit issue, then that will only lead to a weaker opposition and decades of Tory rule.
Despite everything posted on here I do think there needs to be a balance between power and opposition so those in power are more considerate with their choices.
If they have "carte blanche" that is where problems start, although not necessarily for me & my life.

Liverpool being handed over to be run by the Tories is not going to end well for labour and Keir !

Starmer could hardly defend the Authority with the allegations of corruption etc. Starmer has left me scratching my head at times with what he has done but not in this case, especially if corruption is proven.

Last edited:
Not a good day.................... or week.... or month..... weak, inept, rudderless..... :)

Not a good day.................... or week.... or month..... weak, inept, rudderless..... :)

I see the BBC, The Times, The Telegraph and The Express are doing their job. Tory Central Office must be pleased

Back
Top Bottom