Shirts For Auction

OxVox

Good luck with it, prices too hot for me. Shame they are being auctioned rather than raffled, a much more inclusive way to do it.

Good luck with it, prices too hot for me. Shame they are being auctioned rather than raffled, a much more inclusive way to do it.
Beyond my budget too....currently :home shirt £165 & away shirt £108.....hopefully will raise loads for Fenton's fight

Beyond my budget too....currently :home shirt £165 & away shirt £108.....hopefully will raise loads for Fenton's fight
And if 100 people paid £5 a ticket in a raffle that home one would raise £500 instead of £165 (as it was here)

Raffle makes more sense as if both went for £273, combined bids here, it still almost doubles the money

No. It's only me.

Following my recent promotion to Godhead status after mum's issue from sharing biscuits with the corgis over the years finally got her liver I just want to tell you that I am like totally empathetic and love y'all and will do whatever's kinda convenient to me and Camilla to alleviate your skin maladies and inability to heat and feed your loyal selves at the same time.

Uh. And. Duchy likes Raffles. (y)

• React
Reactions: MJB
Back
Top Bottom