Ex Player Sam Winnall

I really hope the club reviews the last transfer window as none of the new recruits seems to be offering anything, also we need to stop the signing of talented but injury prone players like Winnal, previously Ricky Holmes etc) surely the recruitment team should be looking at the risks, especially with the 22 man squad limit, we can’t keep waiting for these players to be fit.
KR has a penchant for signing this type of player. You do have to question how rigorous the medicals are and the 'he'll do a job for us if we can keep him fit' way of thinking. A two year contract was generous IMHO.

KR has a penchant for signing this type of player. You do have to question how rigorous the medicals are and the 'he'll do a job for us if we can keep him fit' way of thinking. A two year contract was generous IMHO.
Agree with this. A gamble that I really hope works out. Quite often during our unconvincing starts to each season I find myself wishing we would run the rule over League Two and the National League looking at more steady, robust players to beef up the first team squad. Forget the sell-on, which seems to be the main driver in our transfer dealings.

Who in our squad will be making way for the new arrivals in January?
Surely Hanson is a definite. Always crocked, and not really any good on the odd occasion he is fit. I've seen some try to justify his inclusion by saying he can play in a few positions...but if not really any good in any of those positions, then what is the point.

Sadly, Hall can also make way. Kelly too.

Surely Hanson is a definite. Always crocked, and not really any good on the odd occasion he is fit. I've seen some try to justify his inclusion by saying he can play in a few positions...but if not really any good in any of those positions, then what is the point.

McGuane not impressing either ....if not improved by Jan than worth returning.

McGuane not impressing either ....if not improved by Jan than worth returning.

McGuane is 21 so I think does not count in the 22 squad and with Forest presumably paying a good % of his salary he is worth keeping. With Mous needing an op and Hanson rarely fit I suspect they may be deleted...in Mous’s case, sadly

McGuane is 21 so I think does not count in the 22 squad and with Forest presumably paying a good % of his salary he is worth keeping. With Mous needing an op and Hanson rarely fit I suspect they may be deleted...in Mous’s case, sadly
If not improved though I'd rather see a Chambers -Pavilion geting game time though ,,or a Sole.

With the additional subs allowed from tomorrow, it must be time to bring on the youngsters and give them a chance of first team game time.

Don’t be surprised if Agyei is moved on.
I really hope not but, given the way he get's overlooked by KR, makes me suspect that he may well be shipped out. Criminal from KR if he does. He should have replaced Shodipo on Tuesday.

Anyone know the extent of Sam's I jury. I know he was having a scan on his hamstring but nothing seems to have been mentioned.

Hall Mous and Hanson will surely be deregistered in January, think of all the fun speculating about their replacements!

Can I start now? As we keep going for him, and if Middlesbrough sign another left winger as suggested they want to, then Marcus Browne.

Back
Top Bottom