General Radox 5 minute Forum

Probably typified by that late equaliser Hoban scored at Luton (when the teams were wearing totally clashing orange and red kits)...open goal, 5 yards out and barely made it into the net.

Absolute scenes when it went in though!!

Probably typified by that late equaliser Hoban scored at Luton (when the teams were wearing totally clashing orange and red kits)...open goal, 5 yards out and barely made it into the net.

Absolute scenes when it went in though!!
i remember great goals by him at home to Rotherham and Carlisle ... about the only ones he got at home though

i remember great goals by him at home to Rotherham and Carlisle ... about the only ones he got at home though
It's like Steve Anthrobus - everyone can remember which of the four goals he scored they were present for because they were such rarities. I saw Stoke and Brentford (a) and the home one.

It's like Steve Anthrobus - everyone can remember which of the four goals he scored they were present for because they were such rarities. I saw Stoke and Brentford (a) and the home one.

The Bus scored 4 goals?!?!?!? I remember he scored on his debut, cant remember another one ever

Marvin Robinson at Halifax. I can still picture that goal as if I were in The Shay right now.

And therefore can vividly remember the frostbite...

I can only remember his pre-season goal against Panionos (I think) where he was excellent overall as well which really flattered to deceive!!!!

Marvin Robinson at Halifax. I can still picture that goal as if I were in The Shay right now.

And therefore can vividly remember the frostbite...
And Altrincham away - cue a loud song of ‘we are here and Marvin’s scored’ from the away end to really bolster his confidence.

I can only remember his pre-season goal against Panionos (I think) where he was excellent overall as well which really flattered to deceive!!!!
I remember Shotton gripping the linesman and berating him for a tackle by one of the Panionos players, think the game ended 2-2 don’t remember who scored.

It was definitely Derby as I went with a Derby supporting mate. Highlight of the game was when the 'Bus had one of their players by the throat, pinned to the pitch!

It was either the programme for that game (or the next home one) that had the strap line "There's no stopping the 'Bus"
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
And thus began the most calamitous period in the clubs history.

Steve Anthrobus scored Oxford Utd's last goal of the 20th century in a 2-3 defeat at Turf Moor on 28th December 1999.

I think every manager says things like that, put the offer on the chairman’s desk then see what happens.
‘Scotland Internationalist’? Thats a new one! Slipped a political tilt in, loving that ?

It came out of absolutely nowhere but as you say a worldly well certainly the career goal for the bus.

Back
Top Bottom