EPL Premier League footballer in trouble?

Please note, to protect the forum please don't post any names or clubs. This could potentially cause issues for the forum, and will be removed should we spot any.

Thanks for your understanding.

Please please, do not drop names into this thread.

If it is all true, will be a shocking revelation.

Please note, to protect the forum please don't post any names or clubs. This could potentially cause issues for the forum, and will be removed should we spot any.

Thanks for your understanding.
And definitely DON'T Google "premier league footballer arrested".

The club in question have released a statement saying they have suspended a player in relation to the police investigation.

If true then I’d say that is his career over. I feel sorry for his family because the abuse they will now receive due to his actions will be horrendous.

On his Wikipedia page now.....just need to wait and see how it develops before casting the first stone.

His wife has also denied the allegations.

As Mr Egg said, the mods have specifically said no names to be mentioned no matter what is all over social media so out of respect for those who run this forum it would be nice to do what they have asked?

Last edited by a moderator:
His wife has also denied the allegations.

As Mr Egg said, the mods have specifically said no names to be mentioned no matter what is all over social media so out of respect for those who run this forum it would be nice to do what they have asked?
I dont think Tinfoilhat Boy really understands how the law works

What makes you say that? Hasn't he just been accused at this stage?
The media have gone very big on this and his club have confirmed that he’s suspended. For everybody including the police to have got this all that wrong would be quite incredible at this stage.

Knowing that his name would immediately get out, which it has, even saying and doing this much means the player isn’t going to shake this off.

The club in question has not released a statement, so let's not name the club or names please.

Back
Top Bottom