Premier Global Sports Management Ltd tweet

Seems Premier Global Sports Management are a bunch of immature imbeciles, they ought to grow up.........professional more like a bunch of amateurs.

Is this all down to us sacking Clotet?

apparently Clotet departing was the catalyst,..... link to that initial tweet from that oh so professional agent/ sports management Premier Global Sports Management Ltd, and the porkies they tried telling to Oxford Mail .....http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/15...ts_explain_controversial_Oxford_United_tweet/

which was, it turns out, the start of him/them(?) embarking on a series of heated tweet exchanges

hmmm I wonder if FA, EFL, PL etc are aware an agent registered with all of them is acting in such a provocative and confrontation manner

Even weirder is that PGSML represent a certain current OUFC player, James Roberts, they are being seriously disrespectful to both Oxford United football club, and ALL Oxford United supporters on social media, which is very much in the public domain

They are aware now people have been linking them into the tweets [emoji23]

Who was the last troll who got banned from the old forum that liked calling everyone pal? Seems a very similar writing style and phrases used....

Argh it appears they have blocked me rather than deleted it
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
. Dunno why
Because they are a professional management company who realise that their (and their clients) success depends on skilful management and PR. They are setting themselves up to show just how good their PR is on Monday when the OM gets back on the case.
Well, we all need something to lighten up our evening after today's match.

Who was the last troll who got banned from the old forum that liked calling everyone pal? Seems a very similar writing style and phrases used....

Back in the TIU days there was a character called LiverpoolOx who claimed to be a physio, or similar, at the club. Complete fantasist, and used to call people pal.

On the old YellowsForum there was a guy called Wansworth Yellows, who was very similar, and claimed to be a wealthy successful businessman, who was also prone to the use of the term pal. He did have a similar writing style to this guy too, from memory.

I think they are trying to get the global in their name out there on the back of some controversial/provocative tweets.
Where is our PR guru when you need him for advice..

No, "TSF" was COd's agent for a while, but not anymore - JR has never been with him

I read TSF book a while back. It was quite a decent read but what a bitter and twisted man he is. No love lost between him and COD's father!

Anything from them today or have they gone a bit quiet?

I have alot of info on this guy, hes a 1 man band and a shocking excuse of a human being and agent.

Well either you're the same person, or really have an axe to grind with him to open up a thread from over two years ago... at the point this thread was left we were still five weeks off getting KR as manager and even 10 days off Tiger and friends buying the club.

At the risk of a whoooosh... what do you know? He can't be a total one man band as we know he had a "junior member of staff" who used to run his twitter account! :ROFLMAO:

I'm not sure this isn't better all left as water under the bridge..

Well either you're the same person, or really have an axe to grind with him to open up a thread from over two years ago... at the point this thread was left we were still five weeks off getting KR as manager and even 10 days off Tiger and friends buying the club.

At the risk of a whoooosh... what do you know? He can't be a total one man band as we know he had a "junior member of staff" who used to run his twitter account! :ROFLMAO:

I'm not sure this isn't better all left as water under the bridge..

Aye, best to let it rest.

Well, there isn't much going on in the world of football, or on YellowsForum either for that matter, so I'd find it an interesting diversion and would like to know more.

Mr Maverik has taken the trouble to register a new account on here, so I have the feeling that we may be about to hear more from him anyway................

Back in the TIU days there was a character called LiverpoolOx who claimed to be a physio, or similar, at the club. Complete fantasist, and used to call people pal.

On the old YellowsForum there was a guy called Wansworth Yellows, who was very similar, and claimed to be a wealthy successful businessman, who was also prone to the use of the term pal. He did have a similar writing style to this guy too, from memory.

I was about 13 and got stuck next to him on the London road club for an away game to hull or Bradford or somewhere far. He chewed my ear off about his connections with the club and all his inside knowledge for a good few hours.

He was basically the Scotchegg of the late manor ground years

Who remembers Mr 5 Cos? Also M1H Guildford from a very old forum who posted notes from, what he said was, a meeting with FK.

In this state of lockdown perhaps it's time for a thread to reminisce about previous forums and members ........ or perhaps not?

What about that troll teen from Swindon who had a load of homemade martial arts YouTube videos?

What about that troll teen from Swindon who had a load of homemade martial arts YouTube videos?
Sean something. I’ll never forget him, nor will I forget how he crapped his pants and went running to the police when people very quickly discovered who he was and started posting his videos for all to see.

Halcyon days.

EDIT: Sean Rudd. He’s the fixtures secretary for Swindon Supermarine, apparently.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom