National News PC gone mad? Chestfeeding

It's only going to get weirder as we "break down social norms" and "smash the patriarchy".

As in winding up the public instead of going for the capitalists?
Well it’s gone beyond winding the public up, as they are actually influencing and changing society with their PC shite. This lefty ‘woke’ agenda we are seeing right now is clearly aimed at manipulating today’s children into tomorrow’s confused adults..

In 15 years we are going to have chest feeding men that sexually identify as Paulo Dicanio and go by the pronouns of salt and vinegar, cheese and onion and ready salted. It’s just odd.

Last edited:
I genuinely thought this was a joke!

A tiny amount of people or organisations changing what we call something which only a tiny proportion of the population at any one time talks about means that the whole of the ‘left’ is ‘dangerous’?!

Mind those pearls, hyacinth! 😅
The lefty politicians and public figures that further these nonsense agendas are dangerous. It’s not a joke. You know full well, it extends much further than this one specific matter..

The lefty politicians and public figures that further these nonsense agendas are dangerous. It’s not a joke. You know full well, it extends much further than this one specific matter..

What's the danger then?

Genuine non-leading question.

I felt nothing either way when I read the article incidentally.

What's the danger then?

Genuine non-leading question.

I felt nothing either way when I read the article incidentally.
The danger is societal. This kind of rubbish will effect our children and our children’s children. They are obscuring reality, for the sake of being inclusive. They are changing the way we view sex and gender when in REALITY, there are 2 genders and only two genders. I didn’t feel anything but that’s because I don’t buy into any of this weird lefty rubbish.

This kind of shite is being taught in schools and is being pushed on us through the media. There is an agenda at hand here. Our children are being indoctrinated and you can’t say a bloody thing about it, or you are called whatever ‘ist’ they decide to throw at you. No, I don’t want my child to grow up to sexually identify as Kevin Francis whilst thinking he can suck on his Dads tits to get fed. All because some weirdo at a lefty institution has now decided that’s how the world is. Its bonkers.

Anatomically and scientifically speaking, only a woman can breast feed. To suggest otherwise is downright weird. No amount of ‘woke’ will change scientific fact..

Last edited:
So what's the danger and what's the benefits to those indoctrinating?

And, for what its worth, if science came up with a way for me to lactate, i would refer to myself feeding a child as breastfeeding.

Just f*****g hell.
There’s a 19 page guidance document...
At my age articles like this humour me as I remind myself of the simple days of old.

Back
Top Bottom