Matches Papa John’s

bazzer9461

God like member
Any news on when these tickets are supposed to go on sale, clubs website say 5pm but still no joy .

I managed to get one, not my actual seat but the row behind

Ah the thrill of buying a ticket for a game against a village football club in a little known football competition sponsored by a little known pizza business in the midst of a pandemic.

If someone had said to me that this would be the first live game you’d attend after watching Matty Taylor serve up a cute winner in a scrappy game against Southend some 9 months ago

... I’d er not have believed them.

COYY.

Got mine and my son’s. I can’t believe how excited I am to be going, even to this match

Got mine and my son’s. I can’t believe how excited I am to be going, even to this match
How did you do that I go to the clubs page and press go to online ticket sales and that directs me to Ifollow and I’ve logged in as a season ticket holder

I went to online tickets, logged in and then to match tickets
Thanks worry over I was clicking the e link on the OUFC web page but that was directing me to Ifollow, it only the 2nd time that I’ve purchased a ticket online so got confused ( I am getting on a bit now )
Now do the club post out the tickets or do I show my purchase in my phone? There is nothing to scan on my purchase order

oufctickets.co.uk bazzer, not ifollow.

I share PRB's odd feeling of elation at managing to have bought tickets for this competition, what a strange experience it will be to be watching live footie once again.

oufctickets.co.uk bazzer, not ifollow.

I share PRB's odd feeling of elation at managing to have bought tickets for this competition, what a strange experience it will be to be watching live footie once again.
Yes mate but on this webpage from OUFC o pressed the underline statement where it tells you to go and it directs you to Ifollow.
16A61149-D24C-407C-AC76-938D8980B2FD.jpeg

Thanks worry over I was clicking the e link on the OUFC web page but that was directing me to Ifollow, it only the 2nd time that I’ve purchased a ticket online so got confused ( I am getting on a bit now )
Now do the club post out the tickets or do I show my purchase in my phone? There is nothing to scan on my purchase order
You should get an email from the club with full details of your purchase @bazzer9461 That should have all you need in terms of E-Ticket or print at home.

Why are these only available to ST holders when thus competition isn't included with ST's? The club are alienating the non ST holding part of the fanbase which is far larger than those with ST'S.

Why are these only available to ST holders when thus competition isn't included with ST's? The club are alienating the non ST holding part of the fanbase which is far larger than those with ST'S.

Because ST holders are better than other supporters.

Or

Because the club will give us first dibs.

Or

Because the club know where we live.

I wasn't fortunate enough to get tickets for the weekend so I have already got my lonely seat in the SSU!

Back
Top Bottom