Votes: 4 6.2%

Votes: 1 1.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pathetic. For the first half I was genuinely wondering if he was bent - he was certainly 'easily influenced' by the home team, crowd and officials. I think his second half performance showed that wasn't true - that he was just completely useless. He was (as well as being weak) inconsistent, not up with the game and frequently simply wrong.
I wonder if the league are having trouble finding refs who can move from Tier to Tier? I can think of no other reason to use this awful ref.
Just a 1 from me - when a ref is so awful you wonder, he has to be worth only that.

His treatment of McGuane was poor.
Inconsistent throughout. Kinninburgh kept saying hiw he needed to be more consistent.
He was right on both penalties though

Pathetic. For the first half I was genuinely wondering if he was bent - he was certainly 'easily influenced' by the home team, crowd and officials. I think his second half performance showed that wasn't true - that he was just completely useless. He was (as well as being weak) inconsistent, not up with the game and frequently simply wrong.
I wonder if the league are having trouble finding refs who can move from Tier to Tier? I can think of no other reason to use this awful ref.
Just a 1 from me - when a ref is so awful you wonder, he has to be worth only that.
You are allowed to move between tiers for work

But it does sound like he was a late replacement and for a game miles away from anywhere like Plymouth, options were probably limited.

Obviously not physically fit enough for this level. He may have a basic grasp of the rules but if he is unable to keep up with play and make impartial decisions then, no, should not be in charge of games.

He at least gave us a penalty, but then yet to level it up shortly after.

4 from me.

It always amuses me that there is obviously a ref among us, as any ref gets one score of 10 every time no matter how poor he was! :)

Tbf to him, he wasn't bias just very, very cr@p. The direction of his free kicks were relatively consistent in both halves, from right to left if you were watching on iFollow regardless of team or consistency of decision making.

I will defend him with regards the penalties as both were penalties for me. Both poor challenges by Aimson and Long for me. Actually especially Sam Long considering he'd just watched us get a penalty for not dissimilar and there was no way he could get the ball.

The worst kind of inconsistent. Let some bad tackles go (primarily on McGuane), whistled some that weren't fouls. Our penalty was extremely soft, there's was a right decision. Apparently terribly out of shape though, and I do think this is important in terms of setting a good example and giving a sense of authority...not to mention not being up with play on several occasions.

A very generous 3 from me.

Cat funt. Couldn’t keep up with the pace of play so he was too far away from any challenges, when they happened. Seemed to just pick and choose when he wanted to blow the whistle, whether it was a foul or not. Gave so many dubious fouls to Plymouth but when Maguane was hacked down for the 9th time, he gave nothing. Quite clearly a Plymouth fan. Awful.

Why was he allowed to referee last night coming from North Devon part of the strong hold of Plymouth fans. Yes, he was a replacement, i thought they were not allowed to officiate in their own county

Why was he allowed to referee last night coming from North Devon part of the strong hold of Plymouth fans. Yes, he was a replacement, i thought they were not allowed to officiate in their own county

I also thought this but maybe hes declared he supports another team. Mike Dean for example being a Tranmere fan but being allowed to ref Liverpool and Eveton games.

There might have been nobody else available at short notice.

Back
Top Bottom