Allowed scum to get way with all sorts
2 from me

And this was his 600th league match

The good:

Was tight in Swindon trying to take free kicks too far forwards

The bad:

Booked Eastwood way too quickly for time wasting

Foul on Long at the end not given

He was one of the best refs I’ve seen in a long time although I do agree he booked Easty too quick

He was very consistent in not allowing either team to advance the ball from free kicks/throw ins, and got the huge majority of decisions right

Eastwood's booking was very harsh but otherwise he was fine.

Thought he was fine. A handful of questionable ones like the supposed foul on their keeper in the first half and a few frustrated shouts at the end but otherwise he got most things right.

We certainly can’t pin any blame on him for our defeat today.

if their keeper stood there for an eternity without even looking like he was going to attempt to kick the ball what would be your thought process?

i have no idea on what planet you can blame a referee when players kick the ball away or stand admiring the scenery whilst doing a bit of gardening instead of taking a kick.

if you really think he was poor then just be grateful neither side bothered to make a tackle worthy of note Gorrin excepted

The ref was perfectly fine

Thought he was fine. A handful of questionable ones like the supposed foul on their keeper in the first half and a few frustrated shouts at the end but otherwise he got most things right.

We certainly can’t pin any blame on him for our defeat today.
Pretty much this, let the game flow and got the majority of decisions right for me.

Haven’t see it back (and don’t want too!) but their first goal looked a foul throw watching it live.

Other than (potentially) that, no issues, he was perfectly fine.

Back
Top Bottom