Votes: 14 35.9%

Votes: 13 33.3%

Votes: 6 15.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Despite where he was born I thought he had a decent game ....gorrin n moore both deserved booking ....maybe bevers did but got lucky?

A steady 7 from me

He was ok but after not booking their player for scything down Barker from behind while breaking in on goal, he has to give Gorrin and Moore some slack for theirs. Overall he was fine, didn’t have much to do.

Very good performance, didnt fall for the Posh fall down antics that Wigan complained about on Saturday, 8 from me.

these sort of performances from refs should really be the norm though.So much better when the game is about football rather how much the ref has mucked up.

Glad he was a noticeable improvement on some we have had recently. Good performance.

He was fine, kept the game flowing nicely I thought. Helped by two teams who play hard but relatively fair. No issue with our two bookings, they should have had one in the first half, that's the only black mark for me. The two tackles being discussed in the second half against Sykes were fouls but not yellow for me. Otherwise nothing where you say he got anything wrong.

7 from me.

Was barely noticed so straight in at 7 for me.
Game flowed and was a good 0-0 so credit where it is due.

Agree that it was a good performance. Ferguson seems greatly miffed that Posh didn't get a penalty in the first half. Must admit, I didn't see anything untoward...

Agree that it was a good performance. Ferguson seems greatly miffed that Posh didn't get a penalty in the first half. Must admit, I didn't see anything untoward...

The only thing I can think of is when one of their centre-backs went down at a corner and that wasn't anything at all.

Back
Top Bottom