Votes: 4 14.3%

Votes: 2 7.1%

Votes: 1 3.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Poor and spineless curtis shouldve had a 2nd yellow in the first half never mind the 2nd...and thier number 7 shouldve gone off for at least a 2nd yellow

Conned all game by pompey ...epitomised by Williams oscar performance

Poor referee i thought 4 from me

To be fair Sarge he let alot go for both sides but when we kept losing possession time after time due to silly fouls the fella can only give a free kick.

Another poor performance from Salisbury, same every time we get him. Our own fault we lost though.

Not strong enough but not worst we've had either. Should have shown red to both Curtis and cam bran.

• React
Reactions: m
He reffed pretty well for me. Not afraid to dish out cards when he had to, but preferred to give players a talking to, which I always like, and let a lot of the soft stuff go - for both sides. Added on a lot of time (perhaps more than we really deserved) at the end for their 'head injury', too.

Perhaps bottled the Curtis second yellow and could have done more to limit the amount of time they took over every dead ball, but that's probably me jsut being annoyed with Pompey's (very effective) gamesmanship.

Poor and spineless curtis shouldve had a 2nd yellow in the first half never mind the 2nd...and thier number 7 shouldve gone off for at least a 2nd yellow

Conned all game by pompey ...epitomised by Williams oscar performance

Poor referee i thought 4 from me
Out of interest Sarge, what is the highest score you’ve ever given a ref? 😁

Out of interest Sarge, what is the highest score you’ve ever given a ref? 😁
9 given quite a few 8s & 7s too....b3st add Ive not forgiven Sailsbury for being conned by di canios scum and red carding him

9 given quite a few 8s & 7s too....b3st add Ive not forgiven Sailsbury for being conned by di canios scum and red carding him
Fair enough and I’m surprised as I thought you had a bit of a blind spot towards them. Did the positive scores correlate with OUFC wins perchance?

He wasn't *that* awful. I suppose that's because I think yellows can be give out far too easily nowadays - but he did let the game flow as much as he could. He could have sent Brannagan off quite easily (I'm not saying that would have been right, but he could have) and he could have sent their bloke off for two yellows - I think both decisions were probably right, with Brannagan needing an orange card and ten minutes in the sin bin and their bloke being told one more and he was off (and that's what I think happened).
Not brilliant, nor a disaster. Any problems we had in this game were solely of our own making.

Yes apart from not sending off Ronan Curtis, he performed well. I did like the 'you're looking for it' statements to the players.

If he was of the mind to send off Curtis then he would probably have sent off Brannagan as well.

He reffed pretty well for me. Not afraid to dish out cards when he had to, but preferred to give players a talking to, which I always like, and let a lot of the soft stuff go - for both sides. Added on a lot of time (perhaps more than we really deserved) at the end for their 'head injury', too.

Perhaps bottled the Curtis second yellow and could have done more to limit the amount of time they took over every dead ball, but that's probably me jsut being annoyed with Pompey's (very effective) gamesmanship.
Yeah, pretty much this.
Curtis should have walked, no doubt. CamBran could have had no complaints.
Didn't seem to be phased by the Pompey whining either.
6/10 for me.

Yes apart from not sending off Ronan Curtis, he performed well. I did like the 'you're looking for it' statements to the players.
That wasn't brilliant. Basically making up his own laws. That sort of thing drives them nuts on the touchline.

Don't see how there can be any "perhaps" about bottling the second yellow.

Back
Top Bottom