• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
IMO had a much better game than against Rochdale in November

though got a bit whistle happy for no reason early 2nd half
What was with all the pointing though?

A generous 8 points from me

He had a good game. Tried to keep the game going, wasn't foiled by swallow dives and didn't take any rubbish from players trying to manage him.

He was OK. I thought we actually got the rub of the green from him a couple of times, and he started waving his arms about a bit in the second half when there didn't seem to be anything going on?

But he was up with play OK, didn't do anything too contentious - not bad.

He was OK. I thought we actually got the rub of the green from him a couple of times, and he started waving his arms about a bit in the second half when there didn't seem to be anything going on?

But he was up with play OK, didn't do anything too contentious - not bad.

A couple of the waving his arms moments around were because Rovers' players trying to use the closest ball rather than using the existing matchball (due to Covid etc) whcih was further away and the lino struggling which Rad Ox missed a few of.

8 we’ve had a lot worse so nice to see someone keep up with play and not think it’s all about him.

It was a pretty easy game to referee.
I thought that their left back was unlucky to ge booked and Cam was a little lucky to not be booked!
Both goals were marginal, but probably marginally onside so well done linemen

A couple of the waving his arms moments around were because Rovers' players trying to use the closest ball rather than using the existing matchball (due to Covid etc) whcih was further away and the lino struggling which Rad Ox missed a few of.
Ah - OK, makes sense thanks.

If there are any balls on the edge of the pitch, presumably they will all have been given a spray and a wipe? Or is that too sensible?

Ah - OK, makes sense thanks.

If there are any balls on the edge of the pitch, presumably they will all have been given a spray and a wipe? Or is that too sensible?

Yes, spray/wipe. I think the idea is to limit as much as possible the interaction between those on the pitch and off it.

Back
Top Bottom