Current Player Olamide Shodipo

Bue Guado

No offence bazzer but if the prerequisite for signing a player was whether you'd heard of him or not I hate to think what the average age of the squad would be
I hear the CB partnership of Tony Adams and Martin Keown are free-agents. Surely, given Keown's connection to the city, we can at least get him to join?

WestOxon U’s

unification

He’s looking exposed now. We’ve seen some good and some bad from him. Sadly it was a lot of the latter from him yesterday. He didn’t own his role and made numerous silly errors that led to free kicks.

However, I will say this in his defence - if you’re doing something wrong repeatedly and you’re not totally sure what to do about it, someone needs to tell you. After the first foul, someone needed to inform him of his role. He’s a loanee, a junior role to others in the team and needs some support.

This goes back to the leadership point that so many have recently. No leader on the pitch in the shape of a Mous character and then a manager who decided to throw scorn on the subs. Either could have told Shodipo what he should and shouldn’t be doing. No one seemed to.

werthersoriginal

He’s looking exposed now. We’ve seen some good and some bad from him. Sadly it was a lot of the latter from him yesterday. He didn’t own his role and made numerous silly errors that led to free kicks.

However, I will say this in his defence - if you’re doing something wrong repeatedly and you’re not totally sure what to do about it, someone needs to tell you. After the first foul, someone needed to inform him of his role. He’s a loanee, a junior role to others in the team and needs some support.

This goes back to the leadership point that so many have recently. No leader on the pitch in the shape of a Mous character and then a manager who decided to throw scorn on the subs. Either could have told Shodipo what he should and shouldn’t be doing. No one seemed to.
A lot on here were sneery about Jordan Graham but I wonder if he would have been a better signing?

bazzer9461

Maybe his performance yesterday is why he can’t get in the QPR squad

Oxford84

Doesnt really need to be told to not foul every time he go to challenge for a ball.

Top Bottom