EPL Ol' Chippy

Bilic is probably hoping to manage Croatia at some point.

He already managed Croatia for six years, and took them to both Euro 2008 and Euro 2012!

He left on his own terms because he wanted to test himself in club management. Maybe he's had enough of that now, and wants to go back?

The problem Wilder has is that he’s made a mistake and he’s still learning at the level. If it was Solksjaar or Mourinho making the same mistake he’d just go out and buy another player. Wilder unfortunately doesn’t have that luxury

Bilic is probably hoping to manage Croatia at some point. Apparently pretty angry at the way Big Sam had obviously been lined up in advance. CW will always be a legend here after wembley. Pity Robbo didnt pull it off as well. Wouldnt swap them at the moment though, in Karl we trust I think!!
Bilic almost resigned in the summer with the board going further than not backing him (they sold players he wanted to keep). He will get a new job and have his pockets full of money from the pay off.

Bilic is probably hoping to manage Croatia at some point. Apparently pretty angry at the way Big Sam had obviously been lined up in advance. CW will always be a legend here after wembley. Pity Robbo didnt pull it off as well. Wouldnt swap them at the moment though, in Karl we trust I think!!
Let me just check i heard that right. You wouldnt swap Karl Robinson, master final flunker and serial relegation zone flirter, for Chris Wilder, who got a top half Premier League finish last season.

Did i get that right? Can i have some of your KoolAid please?

Sheffield Utd 0-1 Everton

The frustration is etched into Chris’s face again during all of his post-match interview:

It’s quite amazing how badly it’s gone wrong for them last season they looked a decent team who I thought would be in the prem for a few years maybe abit like stoke but this season strange I wonder how long until he quits or gets sacked

It’s quite amazing how badly it’s gone wrong for them last season they looked a decent team who I thought would be in the prem for a few years maybe abit like stoke but this season strange I wonder how long until he quits or gets sacked

Like us, lockdown completely destroyed their momentum. I enjoyed watching them last season, was great to see Lunny do so well in the top flight.

I see their big money signing Berge is now injured.

Putting aside who the manager is, there's little point a current manager being thought the best to bring them back only to have another season like this unless of course it really is only about money in Football these days .
Let's be blunt if it were not for being a local lad would anyone trust him with funds again even if they did come back up.

Putting aside who the manager is, there's little point a current manager being thought the best to bring them back only to have another season like this unless of course it really is only about money in Football these days .
Let's be blunt if it were not for being a local lad would anyone trust him with funds again even if they did come back up.

Burnley stuck by Sean Dyche and it paid off for them.

Why on earth would you sack him, unless it was all about money? To bring in some dodgy foreign guy who would mess up the club, or a short term fix like Warnock? There surely can’t be people here who are against him because he left us?

I'm not against Wilder at all. I just find it a point of interest as he had a long run with us (and dragged us out of hell) and he has players like Lundstram playing under him.

I hope they turn the corner and pick up some points. I like to see how our ex manager and ex players perform in the Prem. I also like the fact that they’re not one of the usual 6.
Good luck to them

Back
Top Bottom