New issue cannabis

I predict all the cannabis stocks to give us a high today.
I am in on FFWD so hears hoping

I predict all the cannabis stocks to give us a high today.
I am in on FFWD so hears hoping
I'm with you there! Could do with a rise to claw back a profit. Yesterday did see a rise in UK listed Canabinoid stocks but US fell again.

What's the price of CBX? Cannot find it anywhere! HL still says 5p, another 22p?

Lot of disgruntled folk on Freetrade, myself included. Had to wait for the price to go live and then prevented from buying until around 08:30. Price came up as 26p - way up on listed but, I have shares. Price now rising so should be in profit soon.
@Eaststandboy must be chuffed with his purchase! 5p a pop and now 5 x that!

I sold IAG and typically rising.
Rumours abound of rising interest rates. Can’t see that happening as it would screw the economy

Lot of disgruntled folk on Freetrade, myself included. Had to wait for the price to go live and then prevented from buying until around 08:30. Price came up as 26p - way up on listed but, I have shares. Price now rising so should be in profit soon.
@Eaststandboy must be chuffed with his purchase! 5p a pop and now 5 x that!
Yes, will only go higher

Absolute finger in the air stuff (and probably wrong) but I think it'll retrace back a little as those that paid 05p and have access to their shares look to turn a decent profit (I can't get mine until Monday/Tuesday with AJB). It'll then build up towards the 30p mark into close.

Weekend the papers will have a fair bit of coverage particularly because DB is involved/invested and then we'll see an increase on Monday up to around the 50p mark. I think KNB was at about 18p close of play on day one of trading and hit 50p on day two so I don't see any reason why this won't be the same.

Absolute finger in the air stuff (and probably wrong) but I think it'll retrace back a little as those that paid 05p and have access to their shares look to turn a decent profit (I can't get mine until Monday/Tuesday with AJB). It'll then build up towards the 30p mark into close.

Weekend the papers will have a fair bit of coverage particularly because DB is involved/invested and then we'll see an increase on Monday up to around the 50p mark. I think KNB was at about 18p close of play on day one of trading and hit 50p on day two so I don't see any reason why this won't be the same.

Would be very happy with that.

Dropped a utter bollock this morning. Ended up getting 10,000 shares at 18p first thing but didn’t really want that much!! Christ knows what calculations I was doing in my head.

Anyway, sold half reasonably quickly to reduce the position. Quick £200 profit and will now let the rest do what is is they are going to do for the next few days.

HL still waiting for the shares from Primary Bid I'm not selling yet anyway.

By the look of their message they will land by the end of day, so early next week for access I guess. Some decent profit already for you IPO boys.

No, I’m going to let this one ride for a few days to see how it plays out. Only sold my first tranche because I hadn’t intended to own them... Idiot 🤪

By the look of their message they will land by the end of day, so early next week for access I guess. Some decent profit already for you IPO boys.

No, I’m going to let this one ride for a few days to see how it plays out. Only sold my first tranche because I hadn’t intended to own them... Idiot 🤪
I'm left with little option but to sit on my 1900 shares, having cost me 26p a go means I have to wait! Twiddling thumbs and glancing anxiously at the price.
It's these king of things that show how weak a platform such as Freetrade really is when it comes to live trading.
Hopefully there will be movement elsewhere so that I can "balance the books" a little bit. 😁

Been mentioned on Sky News and a Yahoo Finance breaking news story just now so might get more interest.

Back
Top Bottom