New issue cannabis

Indeed.

It will probably be very difficult to get any action initially too!

In all honesty, as much as the quick multi bag is a joy, the bigger picture a few years down the line will make the initial placings look very cheap anyway, I should hope šŸ™

I am registered for the IPO alerts with HL but for some reason I don't seem to always pick them up.

Iā€˜m in on Kanabo directly, but at 33 p (so much higher than I would have preferred) but still looking much longer term. Also Vela Tech are invested, although their investment was only Ā£150k so whilst their share price moved it was significant.

A huge touch of fomo I think, me included.

Been thinking a lot about this. I have an as yet unknown quantity that will be going into my GIA (and that I may not be able to trade even if I wanted to on the day) at 05p and a similar amount to one side for my ISA.

I think this is going to be a lot like KNB and thereā€™s going to be a very big and quick rise followed by quite a bit of profit taking. Unlike KNB I think youā€™re quite likely to see less of an impact of the sale as there are so many people that will be looking at picking those up... either with a very low average already or because they didnā€™t go through PB.

Im still considering what will happen in my head and I may well be wrong but who knows. As it stands Iā€™m looking to buy in on the day with my ISA and sell off most for the first spike (like people have done with KNB) and then leave the GIA there in the background and see what happens long term.

Ive read some of the stuff on LSE on MXC (who Iā€™m holding LT) and KNB and I think some people have definitely bought in on the ā€œnext GameStopā€ for both. Both different companies and both with plenty of potential. I think thereā€™ll be a bit of madness before it settles down and we see some RNS out there with what youā€™d call investable information (excluding the recent MXC one).

Who knows!!

I shall, hopefully, be out of some of the less than successful recent gambles and have cash ready and waiting. Rather foolishly I went back into Kanabo too early and risked losing a bit of capital but it will pan out in the end. Still up from the first rise but could have done better with my profit!

Totally agree.

I sort of lost some investment rationale just to ā€œget inā€.

But I am thinking longer term for this market, so pretty relaxed.

Will probably find I have just spunked some of my Braveheart profits up the wall šŸ¤£ Easy come, easy go.

Live on 04/03/2021. Just had the following from PB:

Thank you for your continued support of PrimaryBid and your interest in the IPO of Cellular Goods.

As you know, the PrimaryBid offer closed early due to the scale of demand. The Company is now working out how many shares each investor will receive - this process is known as "allocation". The deal was very popular, with many more shares requested by investors than are available for sale, so every single investor - large and small, both individuals and fund managers - is likely to get fewer shares than they have asked for.

The very large number of investors who have applied for shares means that the allocation process will take some time. We will email you about your personal allocation as soon as we are notified by the Company. Every investor will receive a refund of unused subscription monies, which will automatically be processed back to the same debit card you used to invest before admission of the shares to trading on 26th February 2021.

We are passionate about treating our customers fairly, and it is our job to represent your interests when the Company is allocating the deal, but in the most popular deals this can still lead to disappointment.

The cannabis sector is one of the highest growth sectors in the UK currently. If you are interested in the broader space, PrimaryBid has a pipeline of further opportunities in the cannabis sector. We have prepared a survey to allow us to better understand your interest in the sector to help us to give you the best possible access in this and future IPOs:

Perfect.

Thank you.

Iā€˜m defo going in at the earliest opportunity šŸ‘

Live on 04/03/2021. Just had the following from PB:

Thank you for your continued support of PrimaryBid and your interest in the IPO of Cellular Goods.

As you know, the PrimaryBid offer closed early due to the scale of demand. The Company is now working out how many shares each investor will receive - this process is known as "allocation". The deal was very popular, with many more shares requested by investors than are available for sale, so every single investor - large and small, both individuals and fund managers - is likely to get fewer shares than they have asked for.

The very large number of investors who have applied for shares means that the allocation process will take some time. We will email you about your personal allocation as soon as we are notified by the Company. Every investor will receive a refund of unused subscription monies, which will automatically be processed back to the same debit card you used to invest before admission of the shares to trading on 26th February 2021.

We are passionate about treating our customers fairly, and it is our job to represent your interests when the Company is allocating the deal, but in the most popular deals this can still lead to disappointment.

The cannabis sector is one of the highest growth sectors in the UK currently. If you are interested in the broader space, PrimaryBid has a pipeline of further opportunities in the cannabis sector. We have prepared a survey to allow us to better understand your interest in the sector to help us to give you the best possible access in this and future IPOs:
Same.

Lots of tweets saying about a scale back.
Iā€™d imagine most/all of us will have less shares than we hoped for. The interest has been huge which is why theyā€™ve shut it down early.

Itā€™s going to be an interesting week when it opens thatā€™s for sure.

Lots of tweets saying about a scale back.

Problem Iā€™ve found with IPOā€™s in the past is exactly this.

You end up with such an over subscription and get heavily diluted before delving in for some more shares when they float and start to rocket.

But always a head start to get in though.

I said less than 50% would be good to a friend earlier. Weā€™ll see what happens.. if itā€™s seriously oversubscribed and thereā€™s a lot of people wanting to buy then itā€™ll be all good anyway!

My previous IPOs have literally gone uninterested so to have one close early, have my shares cut is all new.

my initial sale was going to be 50p if I got my full buy. Iā€™ll just adjust depending on my allocation. I think that was very conservative anyway based on KNB.

What are you all hoping for? In terms of %. I'd be happy with 30%.

I would be happy with that, but it all depends on how quick HL can get me in.

If you were lucky enough to get in on KNB early enough you were adding a zero to that... but that was lottery territory for me... never really get that lucky.

Probably just not savvy enough šŸ™ƒ

I would be happy with that, but it all depends on how quick HL can get me in.

If you were lucky enough to get in on KNB early enough you were adding a zero to that... but that was lottery territory for me... never really get that lucky.

Probably just not savvy enough šŸ™ƒ
Kiss a lot of frogs I reckon! Weā€™ve all made huge mistakes Iā€™m sure.. whether in too early/out too early/late etc.

If youā€™re above 0.001% interest or whatever it is in a current account then I reckon youā€™re savvy enough.

Only really got lucky once. Bought 2000 City Of London PLC in the 1990s at Ā£1.20ps
Initially they dropped to Ā£1.08ps...then over less than three months they went to Ā£8.00
I sold some at Ā£3.23ps and the rest much higher.
Nice little pay day that was

Seems like PrimaryBid are starting to send out notifications about the allocations.

Back
Top Bottom