New issue cannabis

Don’t have any in this one but have gone for Cellular Goods at 0.05p on the Primary Bid IPO.

ESB - We ticker for Kanabo is KNB if that’s what Peter is referring to.

The stock is called Kanabo....rose by 287% today on its debut. I’d expect Cellular Goods to do well when it launches

I am. That’s the one Beckham is linked with but due for debut in Spring.
I think the one that doubled is something else. I have yet to find further info on it
The other relatively recent release is MXC (MGC Pharmaceutical) which I believe may have been mentioned already.

MXC have dual listed having previously been solely on the ASX. Both rather different companies and I have some reservations with KNB having gone through the prospectus but we’ll see!!

Last edited:
Up another 25% this morning. Could go higher but speculative

I hope whoever is on here put loads in. I haven’t as no free money.
It looks like the company is undervalued by some way and if so I’d hang on for a nice ride topping up when possible

I hope whoever is on here put loads in. I haven’t as no free money.
It looks like the company is undervalued by some way and if so I’d hang on for a nice ride topping up when possible
Put in more than I would usually but on the back of a small recovery from Aurora, affordable. The return, at the moment is more than the minus on Aurora so all is good, at the moment!

As an aside regarding all cannabis-related companies. There are strong suggestions that the Greens in Germany will push for legalisation if they make it into a coalition with the CDU after the election later this year. Whether it happens or not, share prices of European based companies should rocket.

Cellular Goods is a new issue coming to the market I think in March. I’m seriously looking at getting in to that one.
Latest price now 34 up 75%

I'm now up 32% since this morning. :love: £160+ made in one morning, can't be bad!

Back
Top Bottom