Milk Cup Gift for Charity

GrundyLyons

Hi all, some of you may have seen me mention this on social media but I am running a marathon for every league win this season to raise funds for Sobell House Hospice in Headington. I've had some great donations from Oxford fans and have now raised over £2000. I have created some limited edition Milk Cup Souvenir Snoods / Buffs where all profits will go to the hospice and there are a few left. They're only £10 for a pack of two (free p&p) and will be sent out as soon as I have received them from the supplier.

They can be purchased from here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/896241467/1986-milk-cup-snoods-buff-twin-pack

Oxymoron

Ordered. Hope you will be running at least a couple of dozen marathons before May....

Essexyellows

Ordered. Based on current results keep the training going! :ROFLMAO: (y)

Do you have a fund raising page as well?

GrundyLyons

Great effort mate.

Will order later on in the week .

Nice flag btw ;-)
Awesome, many thanks. Yeah the flag is great isn't it! I live in London currently so am planning on getting it in pictures in front of as many landmarks and stadiums as possible round my way.

Paul P

Ordered and looking forward to getting them. Having run a few marathons with crowds and aid stations I can't imagine how hard it will be without but what a great undertaking. Good luck and please keep us updated as to how it's all going ?

GazC67

Hi all, some of you may have seen me mention this on social media but I am running a marathon for every league win this season to raise funds for Sobell House Hospice in Headington. I've had some great donations from Oxford fans and have now raised over £2000. I have created some limited edition Milk Cup Souvenir Snoods / Buffs where all profits will go to the hospice and there are a few left. They're only £10 for a pack of two (free p&p) and will be sent out as soon as I have received them from the supplier.

They can be purchased from here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/896241467/1986-milk-cup-snoods-buff-twin-pack
Good luck Grundy!

Top Bottom