Membership numbers

Ox5OUFC

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone can help when I log into my ticket section there is a number in brackets next to my name but it's different to my current membership number.....does anyone know if the number in brackets is supposed to be my membership number or is it something else ?

Any advice is greatly appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200908-074554.png
    Screenshot_20200908-074554.png
    161.1 KB · Views: 30
That IS your fan number. It is quite possible you have more than one fan number and, if you don't have any other email address accounts registered, you will need to get the club ticket office to assign the correct ticket number.

If you are a season ticket holder registering for a new online account you need to be careful to click the correct option of "activate your account" rather than create a new account completely.

New Clients/Not registered? Create an online account now

Previous purchasers/season ticket holders and Members signing in online for the first time, must activate their accounts here: Activate your account now

That IS your fan number. It is quite possible you have more than one fan number and, if you don't have any other email address accounts registered, you will need to get the club ticket office to assign the correct ticket number.

If you are a season ticket holder registering for a new online account you need to be careful to click the correct option of "activate your account" rather than create a new account completely.
Thank you ?

there was me thinking OUFC memberships were now available for 2020/21 season from the thread title
oh well, maybe soon-ish?

Back
Top Bottom