Ex Player Alex Rodriguez Gorrin

Sykes is a work in progress just like Baptiste,could be just as good. Hes on a proper contract isnt he?

I wouldn't have said Sykes was outstanding but along with Dickie and Moore he was the pick. He's been a big player for us in the last couple of months of football and fair play to him because he was undoubtedly one of those on his way out on loan in January. I think we could see real progress in him next season.

Sykes did really well last night, he showed where some other perhaps didn't - that happens in life. Sykes looks fitter and more in tune with what is expected of him and how to get the most of his game. I am glad he is showing his talent. A bright spot last night

Agyei is another who I think is a real prospect needs more gametime. Would definitely like to get Kelly.

I agree, I think the glimpses of Kelly we have seen have been really good. He’d be a priority signing if I was Robinson. One thing though he looked like he was really blowing after 65 minutes and he’d only been on since half time ! His fitness is questionable and it was against Newcastle too when I thought he looked overweight.

Disappointed over the three games with Henry, not because of the chance he missed last night, just hasnt been up to it, usually one to rely on to make us tick. think maybe it affected how Taylor played without that usual understanding together.

Mark Sykes seems a very eloquent, switched on young man. I dont think we’ll have any windmill shenanaigans to worry about with this fella ? Hopefully he’ll be one of the mainstays in another successful campaign next season.

Mark Sykes seems a very eloquent, switched on young man. I dont think we’ll have any windmill shenanaigans to worry about with this fella ? Hopefully he’ll be one of the mainstays in another successful campaign next season.

well that clears up if it was a cross or a shot

I think we've had this discussion elsewhere but, yes, he has been looking less of the man that we saw just a season ago. Still a good keeper but I have thought for some time that his distribution is not commensurate with the style of football under KR. Playing out from the back is needed instead of hoofing forward and, more communication with his defenders.
He has been a loyal servant of the club though and deserves our thanks but like all footballers, at some point it's time to move on.

He had a poor play Offs, however he is still perfectly capable of being our number one. I personally don’t think we need to be looking elsewhere.

He's a good shot-stopper, however he is lacking in several areas.

I feel like a younger Premier league loanee will be more compatible with the style we're building, and likely to develop any weak spots over the course of the season.

I feel like Eastwood is unlikely to get any better at dealing with set pieces or playing out from the back, and is likely to give away 3-4 goals a season due to poor decision making.

Whats everybodys views on giving Jack Stevens a chance, never let us down. Having seen every game in all competitions home and away, yes, Eastwood has had some very good games for us but quite a number of times has looked dodgy under pressure, not giving a lot of confidence to the defenders. If we bring in another keeper where does Stevens go, surely he wont be happy on the bench again.

Back
Top Bottom