General Loads of match day programs - free

Shaun Rice

I’m doing a loft conversation and I’ve got a few hundred old match day programs i can’t store anymore if anyone wants them for free. Some of them are from Wembley and the Manor days right up to last season. Nothing really old about 1996 ish
If you’re interested post on here I guess.

I'm sure Michael North (sells programmes on match days) or Sue Trafford would like them.

Are Michael and Sue collectors of Oxford programmes, or do they sell them? I ask, because I've got a bunch of them that are even older (1958 to 1964) that I'd like to go to a good home. I'd just ask whoever wants them to cover the cost of sending them from the States....no need to get the money to me, but pay it into a charity of their choice. I can't stand FB, however, and refuse to use it.

Mine, however, are not! So if anyone would like to give them a good home*...let me know.

I have a few prior to us entering the football league, with Headington United vs. Wellington Town (6th Sept 1958) as the first and ending with one of our last home games in the Southern League (Oxford Utd. vs. Bath City, 23rd April 1962). Included in that set I have a programme for a friendly (really???) between Headington Utd. and Sw*nd*n Town (24th of January, 1959).

Then I have most, if not all, of our home programmes from our first two seasons in the 4th Division, plus Pat Quartermain's testimonial game (24th May 1963) against....the scum.

Plus a never-to-be-forgotten (except by me) Good Friday game in 1968 against our good friends from Wiltshire.

All I'm asking for them is the cost of posting them from the U.S., with the money to be given to a charity of your choice.

*By "good home" I mean a Yellows fan who'll actually appreciate them.

Are Michael and Sue collectors of Oxford programmes, or do they sell them? I ask, because I've got a bunch of them that are even older (1958 to 1964) that I'd like to go to a good home. I'd just ask whoever wants them to cover the cost of sending them from the States....no need to get the money to me, but pay it into a charity of their choice. I can't stand FB, however, and refuse to use it.
I am sure that Michael and Sue would like the programmes which they sell to raise funds for the football club. What is the estimated cost of postage? Please PM me.

• React
Reactions: Cx
As above, I'm sure they would be very much appreciated by Michael and Sue to help raise funds.

I assume one (or both) operate the 12th man eBay account which has a variety of items for sale.

Back
Top Bottom