Lloyd Calcutt

Devastating news. Condolences to all the family. Lloyd was the epitome of a larger than life character, a really lovely bloke. Always enjoyed a chat (and a moan) with him about the Yellows. Taken far too young. God Bless. RIP Big Fella 💙💛

RIP Lloyd. Any games I went to he was always there . I didn’t know him personally but always seemed a decent bloke.

Last edited:
Very sad news , last time I saw Lloyd was 2014/2015 at Exeter away I believe. A top bloke , RIP Lloyd .

Sad news, thoughts are with his family and friends.

As many have said - knew him by sight but not personally. He was just one of those faces that was always there. So sad. RIP Big Fella.

Really sad news. I’m another that didn’t know him, beyond a couple of passing conversations at away games over the years.

But a familiar face wherever the U’s travelled up and down the country - and a tragic loss to his family and the OUFC community.

RIP sir

I've known Lloyd for a long time and you won't find anyone saying anything negative about him at all. He was a real gentle giant of a man and, a bit like Womble, a face you'd see wherever you went following Oxford. Unlike Womble, he didn't get to live beyond his forties.

I was really choked up when I heard about his untimely passing this morning, and if there are any COVID unbelievers reading this, please wake up and take things seriously. This s**t is real.

RIP Big Man, gone far too soon.

Could not agree more.

Like others have said, I didn’t know Lloyd personally, but often saw him at many Oxford games home and away. RIP Lloyd, your presence on the terraces will be sorely missed.

Didn't know Lloyd personally, but whenever I saw him at away games I knew I was in the right place. Condolences to his friends and family.
You've hit the nail on the head. His face was one of those you instantly knew. RIP Lloyd.

Despite never speaking to him I always recognised him by face and name he appeared to be a larger than life character rolling around the terraces near and far. Was really saddened to hear this news. Like Womble, away days won't be the same without him. Another diehard gone.

RIP chap.

Spoke to him a couple of times. Really nice bloke. Very sad to hear of his passing. RIP.

Great lad Lioyd true Oxford such sad news you will be greatly missed mate.... RIP

Such a well respected man. He was always happy to have a natter, seemed to be at every away game I’d been to over the last decade++. There’s a GoFundMe page in his memory to which over 800 people have contributed to date. RIP Lloyd.

This Saturday is the funeral of Oxford United fan Lloyd Calcutt. The service will be live streamed and Lloyd's family have invited #OUFC fans to join to pay their respects to Lloyd.

If you would like the link please contact Bethany directly by tomorrow AM 💛💙 @lifeofbethanycs

Back
Top Bottom