Matches Lincoln at home - live on sky

I have an iPhone XR can get the phone on the tv through screen sharing but won’t show ifollow wife has a Samsung s10 no cable and we watch I follow, but obviously you need a smart tv
We have a similar issue.
iPad won’t cast iFollow live to tv.
Samsung tablet will .

We have a similar issue.
iPad won’t cast iFollow live to tv.
Samsung tablet will .
I have a Samsung tablet but iFollow does not show the "cast" symbol on screen anywhere. How are you setting up? Presently using HDMI cable from laptop which works but, quality is not so good.

I have a Samsung tablet but iFollow does not show the "cast" symbol on screen anywhere. How are you setting up? Presently using HDMI cable from laptop which works but, quality is not so good.
Will revert tomorrow 👍

Similar. In the summer, I purchased a new Samsung TV and took a Samsung phone on my contract upgrade precisely to use the provided app to cast iFollow onto the TV. It doesn't.....

I've repurposed an old PC with an HDMI graphics card and connected that to the TV and it works tickety-boo.

Download screen mirroring app from play store onto phone or tablet. Actioning it will connect to your smart TV and show whatever is on the screen of your phone/tablet via WiFi.

Have you tried your television's browser?

I use Firefox on a Samsung tv and it works fine. Bit of a pain to set up for the first time but not too bad.

I use Firefox on a Samsung tv and it works fine. Bit of a pain to set up for the first time but not too bad.
Fought for hours with set up, eventually gave up. iFollow have indicated that it will not work on a smart tv. Closest I get is the club's own You Tube page.

Fought for hours with set up, eventually gave up. iFollow have indicated that it will not work on a smart tv. Closest I get is the club's own You Tube page.

Strange that, it works fine for me!

Be interested to know how you installed Firefox (or any other browser for that matter) on a Samsung TV - looked to do that myself and was beaten more often than Alex McCarthy on day trip to Manchester.....

Be interested to know how you installed Firefox (or any other browser for that matter) on a Samsung TV - looked to do that myself and was beaten more often than Alex McCarthy on day trip to Manchester.....

It came pre-installed.

(I'm now beginning to wonder if the upstairs telly is the Samsung one - I'll get back to you...)

Sorry, not for the first time I was talking B*****s.

I'm using Firefox on a JVC telly. :censored:

Assuming you have a “ smart” tv.
Switch on the tv.
On your Samsung tablet,swipe down and several icons should appear.
Select “Smart view” or “ smart view cast “
Tablet should then search for your tv.
Once found you should get a messsge on tv screen confirming connection .
Select iFollow on your tablet and follow the usual prompts to watch the match.
It should automatically cast to your tv.
Hope this works for you .

Assuming you have a “ smart” tv.
Switch on the tv.
On your Samsung tablet,swipe down and several icons should appear.
Select “Smart view” or “ smart view cast “
Tablet should then search for your tv.
Once found you should get a messsge on tv screen confirming connection .
Select iFollow on your tablet and follow the usual prompts to watch the match.
It should automatically cast to your tv.
Hope this works for you .
I've had a play around and managed to get my Panasonic TV to recognise the network which then caused it to be recognised by my tablet - so far, so good! Sound wise we would have to use the speakers on the TV as the home cinema is not on the same network (not yet, anyway, I'll work on that when sober!)
Picture quality was ok but not much better but, again, I'll work on that.
All in all though, many thanks! I will play around with all the set up and see what can be done.

I've had a play around and managed to get my Panasonic TV to recognise the network which then caused it to be recognised by my tablet - so far, so good! Sound wise we would have to use the speakers on the TV as the home cinema is not on the same network (not yet, anyway, I'll work on that when sober!)
Picture quality was ok but not much better but, again, I'll work on that.
All in all though, many thanks! I will play around with all the set up and see what can be done.
Make sure the tablet volume is fully up.
May I ask what you were celebrating at 18:38 😉

Lincoln's Brennan Johnson has been called up to the full Wales squad, so will miss our game, looks like he has been one of their better players.

They've got a couple of under 21s for Ireland who may get called up too, it would be annoying if they postpone due to international call ups.

Lincoln's Brennan Johnson has been called up to the full Wales squad, so will miss our game, looks like he has been one of their better players.

They've got a couple of under 21s for Ireland who may get called up too, it would be annoying if they postpone due to international call ups.
would Sky allow a game to be called off, as it seems to be Sky Sport who actually call the shots in English football? ;)

According to this article from today, no Lincoln player has been selected for Ireland u21s:

Back
Top Bottom