Matches Lincoln at home - live on sky

Said on the 5 minute fan forum that Lincoln could call it off if they wished if they had the International call ups. But lets be honest if they want to turn their form around there's no better place than the breezeblock with us generally being very poor on the telly

It's Friday.

We have a rule in the Lounger household, no booze from Monday to Thursday. (although it seems to fail on a Tuesday when there is a match. :unsure: )

The Cannell establishment operates on a very similar principle, without catholic exemptions for Tuesday.

Fridays drag a bit, I find, till the sun crosses the yardarm at about 4. 3 hours and 19 minutes to go 🍻

The Cannell establishment operates on a very similar principle, without catholic exemptions for Tuesday.

Fridays drag a bit, I find, till the sun crosses the yardarm at about 4. 3 hours and 19 minutes to go 🍻
This is so true. I now find myself putting the glasses out, getting a bowl of crisps (or other snack) ready in advance and wiping the drool off the floor. It really is most uncivilised.
However, my dexterity with the cork screw is now really quite remarkable.

Back
Top Bottom