Matches Lincoln at home - live on sky

I assume that the club has had to pay Sky for this privilege, if so well done.

Also, will iFollow use the Sky camera feed, much better quality and different angles.

What's it worth to the club, money wise?

I would doubt that the club has paid anything to Sky, this will have been done as a favour to the club/EFL.
As to the camera feed, no chance that Sky will feed into iFollow. On a purely technical side, I wouldn't have thought that the iFollow systems would be compatible and why would Sky give up their advantage over a single camera set up? They want you to buy their feed not give it away for nothing.
For hosting a televised game OUFC will be paid £30,000 (as far as I can determine from a few minutes scouring the web!) Lincoln will get £10,000.
That equates to a lot more than could be earned from iFollow. - Still peanuts compared to what the Premiership get and a lot less than a Championship side get paid. That's an argument for another thread and would question the intelligence and negotiating skills of the EFL, not to mention the naivety of some of the EFL clubs in agreeing the deal in the first place.

I brought a now tv 1 day pass to watch the Tranmere game and yesterday go an email from now tv giving me 5 months free to 5 sky sports channels. Result.

Compensation due to your previous harrowing watching experience.
Yeah it was a special offer, they’ve given you a 5 month mobile pass, can only watch on a phone though and can’t be cast or output to a big screen

Yeah it was a special offer, they’ve given you a 5 month mobile pass, can only watch on a phone though and can’t be cast or output to a big screen

There is a way you can get round that though. 😜

Can't you connect your phone to the telly with a suitable cable ? Or does Now TV have something built into it to stop it working

Can't you connect your phone to the telly with a suitable cable ? Or does Now TV have something built into it to stop it working
NOWTV had problems with casting during the playoff final...had to wire up the laptop manually via HDMI.

I have an iPhone XR can get the phone on the tv through screen sharing but won’t show ifollow wife has a Samsung s10 no cable and we watch I follow, but obviously you need a smart tv

I have an iPhone XR can get the phone on the tv through screen sharing but won’t show ifollow wife has a Samsung s10 no cable and we watch I follow, but obviously you need a smart tv

Android phones you can screen mirror, problem is sometimes it lags and the sound isn't great.

Back
Top Bottom