Matches Lincoln at home - live on sky

as its being shown live on Sky , ST holders ifollow access for that game has been 'removed' apparently

f**k off sky TV

That’s not Sky’s fault, it’s the EFL to blame. But can’t see why iFollow for season ticket holders is banned as it effectively means we can’t see the game we have bought a ticket for if we don’t have sky.

That’s not Sky’s fault, it’s the EFL to blame.
No it isn’t, Sky are the ones who decided this stipulation in the original deal terms, and are choosing to uphold them even in unprecedented circumstances. As the rights holder they can do whatever they like - the EFL do what Sky say, not the other way around. The EFL can’t let ST holders have the access unless Sky allow it.

No it isn’t, Sky are the ones who decided this stipulation in the original deal terms, and are choosing to uphold them even in unprecedented circumstances. As the rights holder they can do whatever they like - the EFL do what Sky say, not the other way around. The EFL can’t let ST holders have the access unless Sky allow it.

A deal agreed and signed by the EFL!

I don't know why you're all whinging about this--yes, now we're guaranteed to lose (or at least play really poorly), but Sky could have chosen us away at the scum. (I just LOVE downward counterfactual thinking--"it could have been worse"--for making myself feel better.)

And presumably the club gets some much needed money from this game.

all TRUE fans should know that too ^^ ;)

I was able to go fishing via cricfree.sc but it requires some patience and repeated attempts to get in.

Because Sky is not available in the Netherlands I hope that I can see the game on my computer. If so, I will be selling tickets for just €5 per person. Season ticket holder first served, max capacity of my computer room seated is 10, standing 14 if the front row are all shorties. Bring your own beer. :whistle:

A deal agreed and signed by the EFL!
Yes, in an age when it would never have affected a single soul. ST holders would be at the game, all other UK fans would have to buy it anyway regardless of platform (if they even could buy the game given the blackout regulations relating to iFollow use), and so it all meant nothing. The only people losing out here are ST holders who as I have already pointed out are a small number of people, a large percentage of whom will already be Sky customers, and who are the ones who have kept the product going so as to be sold in the first place. With the way of the world now things are different, and ONLY SKY AS THE RIGHTS HOLDER can go, “Do you know what? Let ST holders keep their access. They’re a drop in the ocean anyway. This means nothing to us.”

There are a million reasons to whack the EFL around the knees but this isn’t one of them. Sky are choosing to flick all the switches off rather than leaving one on, and they don’t need to do it. It’s unnecessary. The deal says they can do this but they can choose not to, in the same way that Americans have the right to own a gun but they don’t have to own a gun. It’s a matter of choice in an unprecedented time, and the only people with the ability to make that choice is Sky.

• React
Reactions: m
i dont have SKY so i guess its a Now TV pass for me, annoying they don't put it on IFollow

Genuine question, apart from last season Play Off SF win, when did we actually win on SKY?

Yes, in an age when it would never have affected a single soul. ST holders would be at the game, all other UK fans would have to buy it anyway regardless of platform (if they even could buy the game given the blackout regulations relating to iFollow use), and so it all meant nothing. The only people losing out here are ST holders who as I have already pointed out are a small number of people, a large percentage of whom will already be Sky customers, and who are the ones who have kept the product going so as to be sold in the first place. With the way of the world now things are different, and ONLY SKY AS THE RIGHTS HOLDER can go, “Do you know what? Let ST holders keep their access. They’re a drop in the ocean anyway. This means nothing to us.”

There are a million reasons to whack the EFL around the knees but this isn’t one of them. Sky are choosing to flick all the switches off rather than leaving one on, and they don’t need to do it. It’s unnecessary. The deal says they can do this but they can choose not to, in the same way that Americans have the right to own a gun but they don’t have to own a gun. It’s a matter of choice in an unprecedented time, and the only people with the ability to make that choice is Sky.
How about suggesting this to the club - the fixture is some way away and this could be put to EFL/Sky - good PR for them both albeit a precedent would be set which may be more of an issue for bigger Championship games for the rest of the season.

i dont have SKY so i guess its a Now TV pass for me, annoying they don't put it on IFollow

Genuine question, apart from last season Play Off SF win, when did we actually win on SKY?
1-0 away to Norwich - Paul Reece had a blinder - I watched it in the Supporters Club at The Manor.

1-0 away to Norwich - Paul Reece had a blinder - I watched it in the Supporters Club at The Manor.

It was Derby and it was his debut iirc. And although you aren't being serious, you might be close!!

Back
Top Bottom