Ex Player Lets scour the internet for great oxford goals...

Oxford v Preston, 1964. What a brilliant clip...

we were robbed ... foul not given in the build up up to one of PNE's goals and offside not given for the other - referees eh, pissing off football supporters for near on 60 years

You're right, Sarge...I was pretty much in line with the player who was offside, and he was a couple of yards off. Our name was on the cup that year, until we got crap linesmen.

If memory serves, this was the Tuesday before *that* Leven goal... He scored a decent one in this game too.

Wonder if the failed celebration for the first goal is what would then lead to all of Hall's knee injuries...

Strange to see the Lon
That would have been called off now because of those pitch conditions.
Strange to see the London Road End without the roof. There also seemed to be a temporary roof over part of the Beech Road terrace?

On BT Sport 1, "The Football Archives" programme is on again and currently 1983/84 is on.

This one tops it, most important goal ever...

Back in the football league, back where we belong ‘Jerome Sale 2010’ - I jumped so high I fell on my wife, she wasn’t impressed ???
Just going back through this thread and mis-read 'on' for 'off' in the above post............ which changes the mental picture somewhat!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom