League One League 1 transfers - Summer 2021 (non Oxford)

There's about 5-6 teams spending unsustainably large sums in order to get out of the division, and at least 3 of them won't achieve it. I'm just surprised that Sunderland aren't panic buying, seeing the transfers going on around them.

I genuinely think we might as well not even bother this season. Ipswich and Wigans signings are ludicrous to be fair.

I genuinely think we might as well not even bother this season. Ipswich and Wigans signings are ludicrous to be fair.
With that though comes the added pressure of expectation, football fans can be fickle at the best of times but drop a few points having spent a few bob and the natives can get restless. Probably wouldn't affect Wigan as much but given their recent history it might get a few worrying about their clubs future.

Conor Ogilvie has signed for Pompey. That’s a good solid signing for them. He can play LCB and LB.

We we’re definitely looking at him, but as soon as Seddon was available from B’ham KR wanted him. Can’t blame him, both players are good.

Conor Ogilvie has signed for Pompey. That’s a good solid signing for them. He can play LCB and LB.

We we’re definitely looking at him, but as soon as Seddon was available from B’ham KR wanted him. Can’t blame him, both players are good.

You're right, Ogilvie is a very good player at this level but all the stats indicated that Seddon was a better option. Think both could be in contention for team of the season if they live up to expectation.

Back
Top Bottom