General KR & Tiger to have talks?

Sarge

God like member
maybe via Skype .... and hopefully sort the boards ambition, aspiration, budgets etc ...after all theres a bit of 'spare' time available currently??

theres no time like the present its said ;)

maybe via Skype .... and hopefully sort the boards ambition, aspiration, budgets etc ...after all theres a bit of 'spare' time available currently??

theres no time like the present its said ;)

I know they were going to have a catch-up
The other week, so where did you read this Sarge or are you referring to these previous talks?

I know they were going to have a catch-up
The other week, so where did you read this Sarge or are you referring to these previous talks?
it hadnt taken place last time KR was interviewed on Rad Ox / by local media , he said something along the lines of he still had to have 'those' talks with Tiger

It just me speculating that it may be a good time told hold those talks over the next week or so?

Talks have taken place, and the message was pretty much Tiger telling KR - "you do your job and I'll do mine". My understanding is that Robinson has been given assurances that money is definitely available for players, and a number of genuine contacts have been identified, but everything depends on where we are at the end of the season.

So as much as all parties having time on their hands, the uncertainty of whether or not this season even finishes or if promotions take place or not, means that there is nothing else worth talking about right now.

Good for the club and good news if this is confirmed during the transfer window.

Demonstrates some stability, a plan (still don’t think we’ve been told what it is) and some reassurance for prospective players that we’re here to stay and looking to move in the right direction.

Is KR MApp level of god status yet? I would definitely put him above him now. Loved MApp and you can't deny he laid the groundworks for where we are now but he had his shortcomings and jumped ship at a tough time, Robbo has and is going above and beyond to turn our club into a genuinely great and successful club to be involved with and support. Fantastic news

Is KR MApp level of god status yet? I would definitely put him above him now. Loved MApp and you can't deny he laid the groundworks for where we are now but he had his shortcomings and jumped ship at a tough time, Robbo has and is going above and beyond to turn our club into a genuinely great and successful club to be involved with and support. Fantastic news

MApp is just another manager from our history, left us in the lurch to chase some extra dosh.

KR is the man now and certainly has my respect and support!

My top 5 OUFC managers in order:

1) Jim Smith (first stint)
2) Maurice Evans
3) Michael Appleton
4) Dennis Smith
5) Karl Robinson

Im a huge fan of Robinson but, for me, thats the order it will stay until he wins a promotion with us. (Evans is up there for keeping us in the top league for three seasons against all odds and for basically being a top class gentleman).

Disclaimer: Arthur Turner was before my time but obviously has legendary status.

I hope KR does sign a new contract I think he has proven a lot of people wrong including myself after his first season where we struggled most of the campaign and last season if we didn’t have to stop due to Covid I think we would be a championship team now let’s hope he carries on his good work and gets us up this season

Back
Top Bottom