Manager/Coach Karl Robinson

I know its largely trivial in the grand scheme of things but its an utter joke that Robbo didnt win and symptomatic of the shambles that run football.
I could have taken Moore winning it as him and Robbo were pretty close tobe fair - but how the f**k (other than the fact that Hull were a Prem club a few years ago and everything in the Prem must be best - lol) did NcCann win it - far inferior points per game than Robbo or Moore
Still its the YEAR of the Ox so f**k it

You could win a couple of manager of the months and get relegated but win none and get promoted, it’s a pointless award, the real one comes at the end of the season.

From that article, what on earth does KR mean by

“We have long-term plans - sometimes it means the medium and short-term implications could be negative, but we have a long-term goal.”

“We have long-term plans - sometimes it means the medium and short-term implications could be negative, but we have a long-term goal.”
You took the words right out of my mouth!

Could it be: Over a long period we are going to be not so good but will get better by the end of the period? That period being governed by the piece of string rule?

It’s been over three years since the club was bought and three years next week since the current manager arrived. If we’re still talking long-term and saying the short and even medium might be rocky at times then I’m going to need a pint and a hot dog, ASAP.

Our Long Term plans will see us with a new stadium resulting in extra revenue streams and ability to become a top 30 side in the country.

The short and medium implications of this means we may not be competing on a level playing field with some of the Bigger clubs that drop into this league

simples really

It’s been over three years since the club was bought and three years next week since the current manager arrived. If we’re still talking long-term and saying the short and even medium might be rocky at times then I’m going to need a pint and a hot dog, ASAP.
Sorry, all out of hot dogs, previous owner gave them all away.

It probably means that things will pretty much stay as they are. But once the stadium situation is sorted the rest of the long term plan(on the pitch) will get the green light and we move onwards and upwards.

Our Long Term plans will see us with a new stadium resulting in extra revenue streams and ability to become a top 30 side in the country.

The short and medium implications of this means we may not be competing on a level playing field with some of the Bigger clubs that drop into this league

simples really
Oh, come on. Surely they can lay a flat pitch?

Given the past year, I'd certainly expect some short-medium term financial difficulties (as nearly all clubs will have).

Given the past year, I'd certainly expect some short-medium term financial difficulties (as nearly all clubs will have).
No club in the Country won't be adversely affected by COVID-19.
So totally agree with what you have put.

simples really
This.

Perfectly reasonable to see the stadium as our long term goal, and that may mean that short term investment needs to be controlled, especially during the current climate.

Of course there will be those who can only see negatives, but this is about creating a sustainable and secure club that can still compete beyond our playing budget.

But I guess it's more fun to talk of hot dogs!!!

Back
Top Bottom