League One Judge - "It`s a circus".....

f**k em, they have taken great pleasure in our problems on and off the pitch over the years, so I am going to enjoy this. If any club deserves it it’s them, the amount of times they have fiddled the books and got away with it they have this coming.

I will have a party the day they get wound up.

If all parties agree to the deal/price etc I can't see why not.
The impression I got from the court case was that there couldn’t be any transferring of ownership, while they were undergoing court proceedings. Yes, they may be able to agree to sell. They won’t, however, be able to complete the sale until the court proceedings have finished. That could take months..

The impression I got from the court case was that there couldn’t be any transferring of ownership, while they were undergoing court proceedings. Yes, they may be able to agree to sell. They won’t, however, be able to complete the sale until the court proceedings have finished. That could take months..

My reading on it suggests they can. That they haven't to date suggests it won't happen anyway.

The pits of NL (South) will do..................... for a while, then a decade of struggle where we draw the non-league minnows in the FA Cup. :)

If the wurzels do go pop before May, does that mean that their results are expunged for the whole season? Now THAT would be highly amusing.

Back
Top Bottom