Journalists and their craft.....................

It seems Piers Morgan and Susanne Reid are being forced to take a week off next week. on GMB Can't think why...

Apart from the ratings regressing badly in the past coupe of months, and their desperate door stepping of a Govt minster yesterday.

meanwhile , only in America ?), theyve only managed to run a photo of another Dutchman instead of the one who is taking the helm at FC Cincinnati 'soccerball team' :oops::oops::rolleyes:

It seems Piers Morgan and Susanne Reid are being forced to take a week off next week. on GMB Can't think why...

Apart from the ratings regressing badly in the past coupe of months, and their desperate door stepping of a Govt minster yesterday.
Maybe the viewing figures have dropped off as the triggered Daily Mail frothers realise he doesn't actually represent their views in all cases, so they're now sat there festering at home, having to watch Heir Hunters or Bargain Hunt or some such other vacuous shite to get them through.

And maybe there's also a load of work-shy 'stay at home' full time parents who no longer have the time to sit down and tune in in their active wear, straight after the school dawdle...maybe they now have to earn their crust as stay at home teachers just like the rest of the working population who have kids and can't afford to privately educate them.

Good on them of they are, mind...at least they're doing something productive and meaningful with their time and enriching their precious moppets existence into the bargain.

It’s interesting that right wing types are only now realising that the media are generally awful now they’ve turned against their boys. Didn’t see them complaining when all they’d do was make sure Labour had no chance of winning the election by only attacking left wing figures.

Maybe just leave this here............ pot,kettle, black one would suggest. I know, I dragged it from the internet but it seems representative of what was happening and ties in with his explanation as well.
1590483017259.png

Maybe just leave this here............ pot,kettle, black one would suggest. I know, I dragged it from the internet but it seems representative of what was happening and ties in with his explanation as well.
View attachment 3755
Don't really see your point. Those journos are irresponsibly stretching rather than breaking the rules and deserve criticism. Anyone in a position of responsibility who stretches the rules but doesn't actually break them deserves to be criticised, I'd have thought.

Don't really see your point. Those journos are irresponsibly stretching rather than breaking the rules and deserve criticism. Anyone in a position of responsibility who stretches the rules but doesn't actually break them deserves to be criticised, I'd have thought.

They should all resign obviously. :)

View attachment 3755

arent they, the snappers, Staying Alert .... while all going for the proverbial Cum(mings) shot? ? :sneaky:;)

Maybe the viewing figures have dropped off as the triggered Daily Mail frothers realise he doesn't actually represent their views in all cases, so they're now sat there festering at home, having to watch Heir Hunters or Bargain Hunt or some such other vacuous shite to get them through.

And maybe there's also a load of work-shy 'stay at home' full time parents who no longer have the time to sit down and tune in in their active wear, straight after the school dawdle...maybe they now have to earn their crust as stay at home teachers just like the rest of the working population who have kids and can't afford to privately educate them.

Good on them of they are, mind...at least they're doing something productive and meaningful with their time and enriching their precious moppets existence into the bargain.
Or maybe people really are sick of the shrill gotcha moment seeking presenters and fed up of the constant negativity and crisis seeling...? At a time when the audience is the most captive, GMB have lost viewers, and no whatboutism can hide that.

And after watching the Cummings press conference, our media is more a :poop: show than I thought. Dumb gotcha questions repeated ad infinitum over penetrating and thoughtful journalism. I heard Beff Rigby had a rep, but deary me, I didn't think she was that bad. Where did they did her up from?

Considering media organisations are struggling at the moment, they aren't making it better.

View attachment 3755
That picture highlighted the hypocrisy of the whole Cummings thing perfectly. No wonder people don't trust our media in great numbers

Back
Top Bottom