League One John Sheridan Sacked By Swindon Town?

There is a lot of opposition to Lambert. He was brilliant at Norwich and I suppose Ipswich wanted some of that, and it hasn’t happened. Difficult one for Town as expensive to fire and I’d imagine nobody in their right mind would want him anywhere near managing a team.
The only way out for them is a takeover

Apparently he refused to do media after the game on Tuesday night. Swindon will go down with a whimper with him in charge.

The more I read about Sheridan the more he comes across as a right w*nker.

When manager of Waterford in Ireland, he shouted 'that's why you're playing in this f*ckin pub league' at one of his players.

Also take a look at this interview on the opposition manager...talk about disrespect!

Apparently he refused to do media after the game on Tuesday night. Swindon will go down with a whimper with him in charge.

It isn't unusual for him to refuse to do media after games apparently.

Give him a 5 year contract. The guy comes across as a totally inept w****r, and that’s absolutely suited to that joke of a club! Keep up the good work John! 😍

The loan Keeper from Bournemouth, Travers, asked his club to recall him and they have after the above (and I assume off the pitch as well) with Sheridan . They've signed a keeper on a 7 day emergency loan from Bristol City which can be rolled over but Sheridan best not P**s him off as well! Rumours also that Dominic Thompson, the full back on loan from Brentford, has also asked to be recalled by his club. Sounds incredibly toxic with Sheridan in charge. Hopefully Sheridan keeps his job until the Court case is finally sorted out sometime in 2022.

Swindon refused to play Bristol Rovers today

EuNvB2gWgAc0y_a

Swindon refused to play Bristol Rovers today

EuNvB2gWgAc0y_a
A complete joke of a club.surely they could have somewhere to train......with that attitude they deserve to go into admin and be relegated and have a repeat season 21/22 and down again and where the hell did they train in Friday

Weirdly I remember him as quite a good ball playing footballer so it is strange he plays such such awful football.

It’s poor from Swindon Power has lost touch with his club and Sheridan has lost the changing room.

Back
Top Bottom