Ex Player Joel Cooper

I thought this question was on the fans forum about a month ago or so. I am sure Niall McWilliams confirmed Chris Allen was still at the club.

Will be interesting to see who gives the comments on the U21s game - I notice this season we have called it an U21s.
Chris Hackett is there with Nathan Griffith (S&C coach) leading the warm-up based on photo on the academy twitter feed.

Cooper got a second in the last few minutes
I was sorting to get a little worried that things just aren't going to work our for him here, but I guess it's a bit early to panic! Sykes took a while to settle down (with still more to come).

Cooper, Osei Yaw, and Atkinson are young starlets. They need looking after, and massive kudos to the recruitment team involved in all three signings.

Cooper is 24.

24 is ancient... Hope he's going home to a mug of Horlicks and his pipe and slippers, and not in front of the fire with only 1 bar turned on as he can't afford another 50p in the meter

24 is ancient... Hope he's going home to a mug of Horlicks and his pipe and slippers, and not in front of the fire with only 1 bar turned on as he can't afford another 50p in the meter

He's no age to be swanning around as a starlet.

That's all I'm saying.

I was sorting to get a little worried that things just aren't going to work our for him here, but I guess it's a bit early to panic! Sykes took a while to settle down (with still more to come).

Bloody international call ups without even playing are his downfall at the moment. No doubt another to come in November as well.

Some decent goals yesterday both both Cooper and Osei.
IMO that 2nd Cooper goal was a superb solo effort, picking the ball up part way into the Southend half, jinking past a couple of their players topped off with a bullet like finish.... his first was similar, and Osei took his goal well too

Back
Top Bottom