General International football, that's nation v nation, the

I'll always put club before country, so can you arrange and finance my move to Cuba please. And good luck with being part of the USA (unsure what that has to do with international football seems you took your own thread off topic)
Could respond to the football part at the start of my post as well please. International sport reaches parts that club football cannot reach. The European Cup/CL is on BT Sport for franks sakes.

What was the name of that thing under the bridge in the 3 Billy Goats Gruff?

My memory is failing me.

I'll always put club before country, so can you arrange and finance my move to Cuba please. And good luck with being part of the USA (unsure what that has to do with international football seems you took your own thread off topic)
And of course it's hugely unlikely Wales will become a part of the U.S. I wouldn't be against Britain becoming one country and playing as Britain. Britain is Wales and England, so Scotland would not be a part of the British government. Obviously then N Ireland would be no more. We would play as Britain. Red shirts, white shorts and blue socks.

And of course it's hugely unlikely Wales will become a part of the U.S. I wouldn't be against Britain becoming one country and playing as Britain. Britain is Wales and England, so Scotland would not be a part of the British government. Obviously then N Ireland would be no more. We would play as Britain. Red shirts, white shorts and blue socks.
Or maybe white shorts blue shorts and white some CJ’s with red boots

That suggestion would get some holiday homes burnt down in North Wales.

If you insist on offering controversial opinions - and you clearly do - you could at least try to be factually accurate. Technically there is no entity called 'Britain'. The place you're thinking of is Great Britain which, as everyone else knows, consists of England, Scotland and Wales.

You seem to have immunity from the anti-trolling rules of the forum.
Pete , You are Back ! Always good to see your point of view ?

If you insist on offering controversial opinions - and you clearly do - you could at least try to be factually accurate. Technically there is no entity called 'Britain'. The place you're thinking of is Great Britain which, as everyone else knows, consists of England, Scotland and Wales.

Does that mean that ‘Little Britain‘ should be removed from our TV screens, oh hold on........

I've read that historically Britain is Wales and England, Great Britain adds Scotland on. But granted, I might be wrong.

And Pete, I was just putting an opinion on at the end, not thinking that it would cause a conversation. Back to the point I was making, shouldn't this section be about international matches, and in particular the England team? I want to talk on here about the England team. I want to see England play at their best, if they win the WC then I'll have to take accept it, I usually want to see England lose, but I want to see England lose playing well. IMO there aren't enough international matches and too many club matches.

And Pete, I was just putting an opinion on at the end, not thinking that it would cause a conversation. Back to the point I was making, shouldn't this section be about international matches, and in particular the England team? I want to talk on here about the England team. I want to see England play at their best, if they win the WC then I'll have to take accept it, I usually want to see England lose, but I want to see England lose playing well. IMO there aren't enough international matches and too many club matches.
I wish the football authorities would bring back the home Internationals ... even if its for U23 International squads

• React
Reactions: UTM
I wish the football authorities would bring back the home Internationals ... even if its for U23 International squads
Careful Sarge - you're sounding like a fan of U21 competitions, you'll be asking for B Teams next o_O

There are plenty of England supporters forums, why not pop on there? The fact this is an OUFC forum suggests your seed will fall on stony ground here.

Poor old republic again. Did Ben Woodburn get on tonight?

Back
Top Bottom