Matches Hull ticket details announced

Actually, the use of the apostrophe in that example is grammatically correct. Its use is permitted where it removes confusion for the reader.

Us is a word and reading ‘The Us’ could be confusing to the reader, whereas the apostrophe in U’s removes any confusion with the word ‘us’.
The only time it is used to indicate plurals is in respect of letters. So "up the U's" or "dot the i's"

Quite right sir, most people with medical issues just want to be treated equally, and yes they know the ups and downs which go with that, most of them are prepared to, as you say, risk it.
Wearing a mask is to protect others, not the wearer.

Quite right sir, most people with medical issues just want to be treated equally, and yes they know the ups and downs which go with that, most of them are prepared to, as you say, risk it.
2 of the 3 season ticket holders in my household have medical conditions which can be worsened by infection. For that reason we are not yet attending matches with or without masks until we can see how the trial and first few games go. Many comments on here and twitter questioning whether to follow the procedures in place fills me with despair. Just wear your masks (if you can), you might be asymptomatic and infect the person a few seats along from you.

Has anyone managed to get a response from the ticket office to queries on Hull tickets?
The normal number has a voicemail saying send an email. I sent an email on Monday, which I chased on Wednesday. Still no response. I’ve also sent a DM to @oufc_official. No response

Has anyone managed to get a response from the ticket office to queries on Hull tickets?
The normal number has a voicemail saying send an email. I sent an email on Monday, which I chased on Wednesday. Still no response. I’ve also sent a DM to @oufc_official. No response
THeyre probably busy answering people ranting about masks!

Neither have i had a reply from NMcW to an email about this subject which i have sent four times.

Wow, having been told my request had timed out, a ticket has just arrived in the post! An early Christmas present. I'll dig my thermals out now.

Lee Barton, lbarton@oufc.co.uk, is Head of Retail & Ticketing. The club told someone on Twitter who had a ticketing query to contact Lee, so I'd suggest the same.

THeyre probably busy answering people ranting about masks!
Should think they thought most probs were covered on the website update..given the angst over the ticket purchase .up to 1000 emails in your inbox..not enough hours in the day!

Back
Top Bottom