General Gary Bloom Article

Mojofilter

Article in this month's "Therapy Today" about the psychotherapy work Gary Bloom is doing with the players and backroom staff. Not hugely insightful to the rubbings of the club, as its not for oufc fans as an audience, but an interesting interview nonetheless.
509e169bdef5a73d34884988f524b7fc.jpg
364039f915bb68f74e40e7e1a34e444a.jpg
af339395b4b0b76798a4431051b496cf.jpg

All right if you want to be brainwashed, certainly wouldnt do me if i was a player or staff member. Be interesting to know how much money they are waisting paying him. Didnt Glenn Hoddle once try it when he was manager of England for a short while.

All right if you want to be brainwashed, certainly wouldnt do me if i was a player or staff member. Be interesting to know how much money they are waisting paying him. Didnt Glenn Hoddle once try it when he was manager of England for a short while.

A very naive view of psychotherapy!

Brainwashed? Do go on. So you think sport is purely a physical, even mechanical activity?

I think if it's useful to Bradley Wiggins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Lewis Hamilton, amongst others, then there is a good chance our players can benefit also.

Disappointed not to see him or us mentioned in this BBC Sport article:

Yes, disappointing but not surprising.

Lower league professional football hardly exists in the minds of the Premier/Euro Leagues obsessed BBC.

However in general it’s nice to see that two of oldest, traditional and famous clubs have changed their names to Frank Lampard’s Everton and Steven Gerard’s Aston Villa.

Back
Top Bottom