General February 2021 Player of the Month

I don’t think anyone was spectacular in February but I do think Elliot Moore has deserved a bit of recognition for being a steady performer for some time so he’s got my vote.

Rightfully and understandably we have been rotating the squad so much that everyone seems to have had a game last month.

It’s tricky to pick any standout. Moore and Atkinson probably deserve nods due to consistency even if they have been on the losing side in three of the seven games we’ve had for February.

Let’s go with Moore. More out of credit for the season than performances for Feb specifically.

Agree voted for Moore in what has been a difficult month.

Voted for Dan Agyei in the hope that it will catch on and enough people will fancy the craic.

Moore, 100%.
First name on the team sheet at the moment, and rightly so.

Jack Stevens for me we might have lost a few games in February but he’s been consistent imo

#1 Moore
#2 Atkinson

We've not been great this month, but with the exception of the Doncaster game, tough to point at central defense for that. They've been consistently excellent.

Hell, some of the games, I've felt like those two coming forwards are our best offensive weapons as well!

Back
Top Bottom