FA Cup FA Cup

Probably Karen Carney. Did she have a Brummie accent?
Yes she did.
I only watched five minutes near the end but it sounds like she was not having a good day - when mason mount was subbed off I'm sure she said he'd be happy with the three points...

Yes she did.
I only watched five minutes near the end but it sounds like she was not having a good day - when mason mount was subbed off I'm sure she said he'd be happy with the three points...
Yes she did

It was Karen Carney and for a co commentator she does do a lot more of the talking than some, too much in my view.
I don’t find her irritating like some do though, the winner of that accolade is undoubtedly Steve McManaman.

It was Karen Carney and for a co commentator she does do a lot more of the talking than some, too much in my view.
I don’t find her irritating like some do though, the winner of that accolade is undoubtedly Steve McManaman.
David pleat always used to annoy me, but didn't mind Glenn "Ol' Grandfather Clock" Hoddle

Tonight sees Wycombe against Tottenham. Now I love a cup upset and would normally root for the underdog against Premiership opposition but it just doesn't feel right to extend them that courtesy.

On the other hand, my son-in-law is a fervent Spurs supporter and a gentle bit of gloating is always on the cards.

Tonight sees Wycombe against Tottenham. Now I love a cup upset and would normally root for the underdog against Premiership opposition but it just doesn't feel right to extend them that courtesy.

On the other hand, my son-in-law is a fervent Spurs supporter and a gentle bit of gloating is always on the cards.
I hope Spurs give them a complete thrashing. I bet Ainsworth is polishing his rock n roll leather jacket and preening his hair already, so that he looks a “cool” 47 year old.

I dislike Wycombe and despise Mourinho - so I suppose it's worth seeing the non-league minnows* take the lead.

* they soon will be again

Five Live Wycombe Bingo--
Rock and Roll, Leather Jacket, Long Hair, Akinfenwa
Only 15 minutes gone
After 30 mins Bale showing why he couldn't get in the Real side.
Bale has lost so much pace, and without it he’s just not the same player.

Wycombe are loathsome. Neanderthal football.

What a balls up we made at Wembley.

Spurs aren’t that much better mind.

Who’s the summariser, why can’t they get anyone articulate or amusing? Aargh ‘snakeskin shoes’

Only decent summariser is old McCoist.

Akinfenwa, on, chuckle chuckle, strongest player in FIFA. Fenk God, Fenk God. Jose looking grim, Son a ‘superstar’, Kashket wears shin pads in the style of Grealish.
Stale old porridge.

Back
Top Bottom