Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Jordan Archer signs for Middlesbrough to act as back-up goalkeeper after his short term deal at Motherwell expired.

Didn't KR say something along the lines of "Things have changed and we don't need someone we thought we did" a couple of weeks back? Wonder if Archer was being lined up and Stevens performances made him think twice...

Didn't KR say something along the lines of "Things have changed and we don't need someone we thought we did" a couple of weeks back? Wonder if Archer was being lined up and Stevens performances made him think twice...
I heard that in a few training sessions while at Oxford that Jordan Archer played on the wing and Karl Robinson was fairly impressed with him, perhaps a phonecall to Neil Warnock about this new utility player got this move to the Smoggies going and frees up Marcus Browne for a return to The Breezeblock 😀

I must confess I had no idea that Jimmy Carter had Indian heritage up to now. That must also make him the first Asian player to play for us as well I imagine. Tsun Dai we had too of course but no others spring readily to mind.

Interesting article in any case...

I must confess I had no idea that Jimmy Carter had Indian heritage up to now. That must also make him the first Asian player to play for us as well I imagine. Tsun Dai we had too of course but no others spring readily to mind.

Think Sammy Chung played for us in the 50's ??

Yes, surprise to me too. I think most people just thought about him having the same name as a US president. I barely remember him playing for us though.

Dan Crowley joins Hull on loan from Birmingham after being frozen out by Karanka.

Ben Woodburn returns to Liverpool after Blackpool opt against extending his loan.

Dan Crowley joins Hull on loan from Birmingham after being frozen out by Karanka.

Ben Woodburn returns to Liverpool after Blackpool opt against extending his loan.
May have doged a bullet by not signing him for a loan for This season

Last edited:

He’s starting to look exposed now. All that promise but doesn’t boss games enough.

Back
Top Bottom