Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Woodburn might make the Liverpool squad for the Champions League tie vs Real Madrid.
Really? What’s Klopps thinking, he didn’t really show his promise with us before his injury and Blackpool sent him back.

Really? What’s Klopps thinking, he didn’t really show his promise with us before his injury and Blackpool sent him back.
Can't agree with that. Like most of our loanees he took time to settle and I think he really began to show his worth in the three or four games leading up to his injury. Doubt if he'd be ready for Champions League though, he isn't in the line-up tonight.

I thought McDonald was brilliant for 70 minutes and kept Sam pinned back. But it's clear that Sam is the far fitter player because after that Alex couldn't cope. Not a slight on him, necessarily, Sam has a ridiculous engine, and Saturday it paid off for us.

Graham on the other hand - went down for every soft breeze. Good player on his day, but he's a maverick and clearly playing up to Evans' ways. Wouldn't want him anywhere near an Oxford shirt again.

I thought McDonald was brilliant for 70 minutes and kept Sam pinned back. But it's clear that Sam is the far fitter player because after that Alex couldn't cope. Not a slight on him, necessarily, Sam has a ridiculous engine, and Saturday it paid off for us.

Graham on the other hand - went down for every soft breeze. Good player on his day, but he's a maverick and clearly playing up to Evans' ways. Wouldn't want him anywhere near an Oxford shirt again.

I reckon Graham will be off in the summer to a club paying more as clubs are showing interest apparently.

What did people think of Robbie Cundy's performance? He's had quite a journey since leaving us.

Like most of their team he did very well for 70 minutes.

Hard to tell thereafter as Evans intimated that his players had specific roles and whoever was picking up Sam Long was clearly derelict!

Back
Top Bottom