General Derby takeover

Its three weeks tomorrow since the co ordinated leak about the takeover happened .....nothing since then apart from a local Councillor saying the ground is off and our backers are now investing in derby!!!!

This is obviously not confirmed but interesting to see as it develops. I have no reason to distrust those that said, but could be wrong.

So Erik and co have wasted three years and millions to just suddenly pull out three weeks after a press release saying they were going to be taking over? How on earth did they make all their money?

Maybe we are going to merge into derby united and play at pride park in yellow of course with a half ox half ram logo it’s been said we could go on a journey bit of a trek tho every other Saturday some Tuesdays 😝

Maybe we are going to merge into derby united and play at pride park in yellow of course with a half ox half ram logo it’s been said we could go on a journey bit of a trek tho every other Saturday some Tuesdays 😝
They’re going to build a new ground halfway between the two cities, in Rugby.

Wouldn't put it past Robinson to get lulled into a false promise and start blurting it out over RadOx before anything is made official. People quite often change their minds at the last minute.

Reminds me a lot of the Michael Appleton and the Matty Taylor situation.

Having read the Derby Telegraph the man fronting the Derby takeover is a man called Eric Alonso through his sports company with not even a mention of Indonesia.

Well considering that earlier this year he was in negotiation about buying Sheffield Wednesday which all fell through I would say the Derby deal is of little worry to us.

So this potential take over by an Indonesian consortium couod be dodgy, where are the itk's now

I'd have thought Pride Park was already pretty much developed so is there a easy way to make money out of it?
Though the land-grabs at Reading and our potential stadium move suggest there could always be a way.

Back
Top Bottom