Deliveroo IPO

I wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole to be honest. They might not be in profit for years. The institutions are staying away because of their bad working practices. Despite paying their workers a pittance they are not in profit.
I am sure there are much better options out there.
Depending on whether you want growth or income, Scottish Mortgage or Linsell IT will give you growth. If you want income I’d personally go for M and G providing great dividends.
BP rose in Friday because of the trapped vessel in the Middle East. It doesn’t look like it’s going to be moved any time son, so that might provide a good speculative gain, although dividends look good too.

I see Deliveroo have lowered their expectations a bit and reduced their pricing of their business.
They could of course seek to make it seem more attractive by giving their riders some free share.
Dont know whether I am disappointed or pleased that the liner in the canal has become unstuck

Not for me. Got my fingers burnt with Cellular and have no desire to repeat.

Averaged at 11.5 pence per share so not up to my eyeballs in losses at the moment.

Hoping it has found the floor and will bobble along before the next instalment of news.
🙏🙏

They are a middle man that has a good network, the pandemic has been a god send to them but they are not alone there are at least 4 other networks working locally judging from the adverts on the backpacks I see most days.
What happens when we don`t want a tepid take-away delivered by someone looking like the local dealer and would rather sit in a restaurant?

Not surprising. Overpriced company with little ethics making a loss.
It will be more difficult from now on. Just Eat will probably star a downward trend as diners opt for visits than takeaways

Back
Top Bottom